Fake article writers

okoska

Recently I have came across these fake writers. Here is what they do:
copypaste an existing article, change most of the characters to non-ascii ones, that look like exactly the ascii pair of them. Plagiarism checkers will not recognize this, so you might think that you get a unique article, while you only have some rubbish string of characters, that looks like real text.

beware, and check your articles with an escape tool as well.

Great writing takes time and skill. Look for writers with a record of excellent feedback. Though some buyers may be looking for quick spun articles, I can’t imagine substandard writing adding any value to a site or publication. Many good writers don’t charge substantially more for their work on Fiverr. No one wants to ask for refunds or hassle with lengthy searches. Save yourself time and frustration, hire a writer who actually writes, if that is what you want.

I think when saying, “Don’t be cheap” what you mean is take the time to find someone who actually has a well-written profile. Don’t pick the very first person you see in the search and wonder you aren’t getting the best blogs. If someone is willing to write 30 blogs in two day for $15 they are scamming you.

you still don’t get it. As I’ve stated these include writers with good feedback, and a price not really below par.

Not only new arrivals with “i will write 20 articles in 1 days for 5$”…

So, as a conclusion: just because someone is expensive, like you, it does not mean you will not be scammed.

Oh, I get it, you just don’t want to accept it. I don’t know how much you paid, but it was little enough to put you on a scammer’s radar: so, cheap. The feedback is only a part of the story: not everyone will check to see that their article hasn’t been aschiid up or whatever, and a cancellation in most cases means no bad review.

You might think I’m expensive, which tells me you are cheap, as you place value on the price, rather than the potential that good writing has to drive sales, click-through rates, etc etc etc.

But no…I don’t get it. You are right on one point though, you can get scammed at any price point–just as those rich guys who got scammed by Bernie Madoff. You’re not safe!

To anyone who has this problem with writers, just report them to Customer Service. Don’t bother posting about it here, we all know it happens. Report them with evidence and CS will take action. I have seen that they have removed a TRS badge from a guy I reported last month, I can only assume it’s related to my (and possibly others) complaint.
Obviously, I suggest that you give the seller a chance to explain themselves first but if their first answer is to cancel then they most likely knew what they were doing and you should therefore report them. If every rant was actually a complaint there would be a lot less sellers like that here.

This is what happens when you expect people to write you good quality blog posts for 1$. Take time, check previous samples, read reviews and talk to seller for a while. You can always deduct if he would scam you or not based on 10 min chat easily.

You’ve cracked the case! By God, who would have thought the solution was staring us in the face this whole time? New sellers really are better than old, tired, scammy and generally rubbish top rated sellers!

Do you really feel it necessary to name calling with inappropriate language? Every reply you have made has been sarcastic, condescending and just downright rude. Maybe it makes you feel superior in some way, or you have inappropriate accusation targeted based on female gender.

Moderator Note: Expressing edgy opinions is allowed within reason. Name calling with this language is against the forum rules and calling out a female forum user with lewd misogynist references is not tolerated. If you wish to talk like this, find another forum site.

Archived