Fake Buyer getting problem

logomaster_15

Hi Friends
I need your Help guys I having problem an order buyer give me order in 15 and said i give 5 as a tip let me clear one think that order in not 15 to 20 its about 40 to 45 ok when i done my work i sent him files next day he send me a request for a revision when i check revision he send me a new artwork completely changed and said you want to design this one discard last design i said i charge additional on this design because i work on your first design about 6 hours then he create problem i tell all story Fiver customer support but still in buyer fever i m fed up and really dis pointed. Need you suggestion what will i do.

regards

Mod Note: Words Removed. The nationality of the buyer is irrelevant

Sorry, I find this hilarious. Your post has some entertainment value, I give you that.
I can only guess what you are talking about. A buyer negotiated your price down from $40 or $45 dollar down to $20 and suggested to pay just $15 and give you $5 if he is happy with the delivered work.
I’m sorry to say that, but in some way you must have done something to attract this kind of buyer.

Hi Friends

I need your Help guys I having problem an order buyer give me order in 15 and said i give 5 as a tip let me clear one think that order in not 15 to 20 its about 40 to 45 ok when i done my work i sent him files next day he send me a request for a revision when i check revision he send me a new artwork completely changed and said you want to design this one discard last design i said i charge additional on this design because i work on your first design about 6 hours then he create problem i tell all story Fiver customer support but still in buyer fever i m fed up and really dis pointed. Need you suggestion what will i do.

regards

Mod Note: Words Removed. The nationality of the buyer is irrelevant

then he create problem

What kind of problem did he create?

I would tell him as you did that he cannot get two designs for only one order.

Send him a custom order for the new design he wants. Then if he threatens you, ignore him. You were smart to tell customer support.

Archived