Fiverr Community Forum

Fake buyer placed order

Around 2 days back a man placed an order over my gig. He is a seller.
Now without any conversation he wants to cancel the order. I found that it is a fake account. 2 days ago, I found that the buyer had 4 gigs in his account, now I found 1, and he is changing his account’s profile picture again and again.
He disputed the order 3 times in a row, and I declined.

Now what should I do? I am feeling very helpless. Please help me.

1 Like

You need to remove all details which name the buyer as naming and shaming buyers and sellers is not allowed on the forum.

2 Likes

You also need to remove the buyer’s profile link.

1 Like

The Buyers Name like Bangladeshi. I am also from Bangladesh and I become so much angry when I see some people of my own country do stupidity works like that.

Simply you have to contact Fiverr Support Team. Because of corona they reply in 5-10 days, but they can help you only

Yes, I am also from Bangladesh, and I got harassed by my country’s fraud people, which I never expected before. For his misbehave I have to suffer for a long time. I do not know what should I do. He is disputing the order continuously and I am declining. At the same time the time is running out. I do not know what step I should take against this fraud and how could I punish him.

If he is not punished right now then more new seller like me, might be harassed by this fraud.