Fake logo design profiles

shereemarris

I need to get some logos designed and I’m constantly discovering sellers who are trying to pass off other logos as their own. Is there any system to protect buyers from this type of behaviour? It has also happened with another job I posted. It’s really frustrating to the point where I’m considering cancelling my account.

The worst is that they use free logos or components, meaning that they want you to pay for something, that someone designed for free. If you meet with this kind of behavior, report them providing proof. The most funny thing is, that those fake ones are like ‘I’m professional graphic designer and I will design EVERYTHING you want’ - if you see something like this you shouldn’t bother with this person. Everyone has categories in which they’re good and bad.

You can report the seller, hopefully getting them banned. The nerve they have marketing their work! Whether it’s intentional (there’s a joke here, dunno if it translates well, about a person seeing an ad about a half priced pizza. But when he pays for it, he is charged double price. Asking about the price he saw in the ad, the seller shrugs his shoulders and says “it’s just an ad”.)

or they just don’t care to learn what can and cannot be done… or maybe they are from a country that does not have copyright laws? Which case they shouldn’t offer to work outside their area if they’re not taking the time to educate themselves with global laws.

You can report the seller, hopefully getting them banned. The nerve they have marketing their work! Whether it’s intentional (there’s a joke here, dunno if it translates well, about a person seeing an ad about a half priced pizza. But when he pays for it, he is charged double price. Asking about the price he saw in the ad, the seller shrugs his shoulders and says “it’s just an ad”.)

or they just don’t care to learn what can and cannot be done… or maybe they are from a country that does not have copyright laws? Which case they shouldn’t offer to work outside their area if they’re not taking the time to educate themselves with global laws.

Archived