Fake sellers are headache

asad_azad

Guest phantompower

It’s called reselling. If the re-seller buys your gig at the full amount in your gig packages, why should you care? He or she found clients that you couldn’t and then brought the business to you, if I were you I would be very happy.

It’s called reselling. If the re-seller buys your gig at the full amount in your gig packages, why should you care? He or she found clients that you couldn’t and then brought the business to you, if I were you I would be very happy.

but ,in this way,we cannot direct communicate with buyer and cannot fulfill the requirements,slow communication less tme, @phantompower

Guest offlinehelpers

but ,in this way,we cannot direct communicate with buyer and cannot fulfill the requirements,slow communication less tme, @phantompower

If you want to buy a tin of baked beans do you go directly to the baked bean manufacturer? No, you go to the shop which has bought the baked beans in bulk from the manufacturer.

As @mustafaalibaigm said, this is how business works.

If you don’t want to work with resellers, then charge extra for commercial use, or say in your gig description that you don’t want to deal with them. However, you will lose business.

If you want to buy a tin of baked beans do you go directly to the baked bean manufacturer? No, you go to the shop which has bought the baked beans in bulk from the manufacturer.

If you don’t want to work with resellers, then charge extra for commercial use, or say in your gig description that you don’t want to deal with them. However, you will lose business.

ok ,thank you for your instructions

but ,in this way,we cannot direct communicate with buyer and cannot fulfill the requirements,slow communication less tme

No one is forcing you to participate in this. Just walk away.

😂

I’m gigglin’ over here ❤️ it!

If you want to buy a tin of baked beans do you go directly to the baked bean manufacturer?

Dang it @offlinehelpers, did you really have to mention baked beans? I know in UK, Heinz is the shizzle, but here…OMG I meed a moment alone with the beans.

4b674c17-67c8-46ff-9c42-50d35fcdd1ee_1.9c82471c17311d0a62e560b0ec509a2e.jpeg.f578b8cd4b0065f77f50515e1f6d58f1.jpeg

Archived