Fall of Positive Rating

samsulalam628

Hi,

Sorry to hear about this. When this happens, it’s more important than ever to work hard and deliver high-quality content and services.

You should examine your delivery and order, and see what you might have done to get a 4-star review. Try to analyze your delivery; what could you have done better? Learn from this, and work on improving your delivery.

I always try to over-deliver on every order, to go above and beyond what my buyers expect to receive, and provide a professional and friendly communication through the entire order process. This helps.

It is possible to ask your buyer to change his review, but I would start by asking if there’s anything else I can do for them to make them happy with the delivery. Let them know that you want them to be 100 % satisfied, and if there’s anything you can do to help them. If they have any comments and wishes, try to do your best, and then, after delivering again, ask them politely if they now want to change their review.

They can do this from the order page.

Hi,

Sorry to hear about this. When this happens, it’s more important than ever to work hard and deliver high-quality content and services.

You should examine your delivery and order, and see what you might have done to get a 4-star review. Try to analyze your delivery; what could you have done better? Learn from this, and work on improving your delivery.

I always try to over-deliver on every order, to go above and beyond what my buyers expect to receive, and provide a professional and friendly communication through the entire order process. This helps.

It is possible to ask your buyer to change his review, but I would start by asking if there’s anything else I can do for them to make them happy with the delivery. Let them know that you want them to be 100 % satisfied, and if there’s anything you can do to help them. If they have any comments and wishes, try to do your best, and then, after delivering again, ask them politely if they now want to change their review.

Thanks for your comment.

Hi,

Thanks for your comment

• 1 year later...

Hi,

Excellent reply… Very helpful

Archived