False buyer request

ziaul_moudud

Hello everyone. Hope everyone is fine & OK. Now a days it has been seen & noted that some sellers of different countries are continuously sending FALSE BUYER REQUEST. Just wondering that whether FIVERR permits this false buyer request or not. For the sake of this well renowned market place FIVERR should take steps on this false buyer request

Sellers are sending buyer request just same like the buyers’ are sending buyer request …

Sellers are sending buyer request just same like the buyers’ are sending buyer request …

Do you mean they are advertising their gigs? If so, just ignore them. They will get warnings from Fiverr. Plus the only people that can respond to them are other sellers so they are not getting any work.

Do you mean they are advertising their gigs? If so, just ignore them. They will get warnings from Fiverr. Plus the only people that can respond to them are other sellers so they are not getting any work.

They will get warnings from Fiverr.

I think he means there are BR all the time that have text like this:

We need custom logo for my site www. bl bla something bla .com

We need custom banner

We need custom video …

We need book of 1000 pages…

And so on, being posted by same or similar accounts over and over and people who are new do not know it is a scam and they waste their offers on them.

I noticed it by accident when she posted logo design BR and only got 20 or so offers. I started monitoring and next time it was a different name, but the same website. At the beginning she gets 200 offers and then when everyone picks up it is a fake (her BR is there every day, new). they stop sending offers.

At least I think that is what he means.

Thanks. Continuously same person after every one day or 2 sending false buyer request & creating disturbance at this well-renowned market place. Yes, it may be correct that person is trying to increase their gig ranking

Archived