Fantasy Football (or just Fantasy Sports)

Does anyone play fantasy football? How is your team doing this season? What is your team name (if of course it is board appropriate)? I have done a lot of fantasy sports designs over the years so I just put together a new gig tonight focusing on just that…got me in the mood to chat about fantasy sports!

use to play fantasy nhl but we all know what happened there…

BURN! Too soon to let those jokes fly?!? I played fantasy hockey once years ago. I always do better with fantasy football being that there is a smaller amount of responsibility needed from other sports like basketball, hockey, baseball.

BURN! Too soon to let those jokes fly?!? I played fantasy hockey once years ago. I always do better with fantasy football being that there is a smaller amount of responsibility needed from other sports like basketball, hockey, baseball.