Fiverr Forum

Far in search despite everything is great

Hi Fiverr community,
I hope that you are doing great. Well, I’m a level one, five stars rated seller. I was on the first page my category search but then 2 orders got canceled (one because of buyer ordered twice using two different accounts) and my order completion rate started to decrease automatically. But now everything is great and 100% and rating is 5 too but still, my gig is far away in the search and my earnings which were great have fallen incredibly. I’ve got 67 positive reviews. So can I have any tips. Thanks in advance

Check this out: Before Posting Asking About MORE ORDERS, NO ORDERS, Tips, Buyers, First Order - READ THIS

Also check out: https://forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers for hundreds of tips on how to get orders.

You will find lots of great tips and information in the above.

Think of it this way: maybe “everything is great” for your competitor sellers, too. You all have to be ordered somehow. Search your competitors and visit their profiles (and you have a LOT of competitors). Note how they differ from you.

Levels and stars are only two of many, many factors that influence how you rank.