Faulty account with ranking issues

jimrealf

Hello,
Please i need help. Early last year i had a gig that was on first page and i was doing well but suddenly it was moved to last page even when sales were coming in. After it went to last page sales went down and struggled to get order for the last 6 months. During those times i have created a couple of new gigs that do not go anywhere. So yesterday i paused all my gigs and created a new 1. It ranked on page 3 and i was happy. Few hours later my first order came in and i was glad. Hoping things will be different i decided to check the gig. Alas! It already dropped to page 44. This gig is just 24hrs and it has already dropped. Any suggestion to solve this

Hello,

Please i need help. Early last year i had a gig that was on first page and i was doing well but suddenly it was moved to last page even when sales were coming in. After it went to last page sales went down and struggled to get order for the last 6 months. During those times i have created a couple of new gigs that do not go anywhere. So yesterday i paused all my gigs and created a new 1. It ranked on page 3 and i was happy. Few hours later my first order came in and i was glad. Hoping things will be different i decided to check the gig. Alas! It already dropped to page 44. This gig is just 24hrs and it has already dropped. Any suggestion to solve this

This gig is just 24hrs and it has already dropped. Any suggestion to solve this

Ranking has nothing to do with Gig creation, but with how well you are perfoming.

You need to improve your performance, and be better than all the sellers ahead of you, to make it into the first pages.

This gig is just 24hrs and it has already dropped. Any suggestion to solve this

Ranking has nothing to do with Gig creation, but with how well you are perfoming.

You need to improve your performance, and be better than all the sellers ahead of you, to make it into the first pages.

You missed the point i was trying to make there. I said its just 24hrs and have already gotten an order. Is that not a good performance?

You missed the point i was trying to make there. I said its just 24hrs and have already gotten an order. Is that not a good performance?

It’s not about your Gig(s) performance, but your performance as a whole (account performance). This means your metrics must be great, among other things. And I emphasize “among other things”, because there’s also a private feedback (for Fiverr’s eyes only) that buyers are requested to leave.

Robot voices in videos are automatic deterrents for MANY people. Also, duplicate gigs are against TOS, so that might play a factor in the drop. And, “Languages - English - Native/Bilingual” is obviously false. It should be ‘fluent’.

Alright. Thank you i appreciate you checking my gig out

It’s not about your Gig(s) performance, but your performance as a whole (account performance). This means your metrics must be great, among other things. And I emphasize “among other things”, because there’s also a private feedback (for Fiverr’s eyes only) that buyers are requested to leave.

And fiverr CS told me a gig performance does not affect another. What if i delete all other gigs except new one. Will that improve?

Through my account analytics are all green

And fiverr CS told me a gig performance does not affect another. What if i delete all other gigs except new one. Will that improve?

Deleting your Gigs won’t improve your account perfomance. It’s you, by always providing high-quality work, on-time deliveries, premium customer service, etc., what will make your performance improve.

Your stats might all be green and good, but not enough to keep you on the first pages if, for instance, you have had cancellations, or late deliveries, during the last 60 days, or so.

Archived