Fiverr Forum

Favorite type of music? Or what you listen to while you work?

So jealous! I wish I was around for that.

2 Likes

Heck yeah! I came here to post this. jazz lover fist bump

1 Like

Anyone who loves ambient sounds (e.g. the murmur of conversation in a coffee shop), may I suggest: https://www.ambient-mixer.com/ - they have a bit of everything, from the usual rainfall / background murmur stuff up to specialized things like the “Gryffindor Common Room” and you can adjust each track to your liking, including the frequency of sound effects like page turning. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

This is my jam. Thank you for sharing

2 Likes

It depends on what I’m working on. But as background, I prefer instrumental/synth/techno.
Aaron Opfer, Alan Walker, Blackhole, cornandbeans, Dimrain47, EnV, EON, F-777, NemisisTheory, ParagonX9, WaterFlame, ZeRo-BaSs…
I should probably stop there.

2 Likes

When I wake up, I’m starting my day listening to this quote:

3 Likes

I like to listen to rock music. My favorite bands Billy Talent, Paramore, Rise Against, System Of A Down/

2 Likes

As a sound designer, music producer and audio engineer I can’t listen to music while working for obvious reasons, but I listen to a Lot of music like hiphop and drum and bass mostly, NO radio or top 10 music for me!

1 Like

oh my god. I have used ambient-mixer so many times, I love ambient noises and sounds.

1 Like

I can’t wait to try that out. Thanks for mentioning that.

I love to listen My Heart will go on from the “Titanic”, when I listen to this song I feel like I am being loved.

3 Likes

I have live birdfeeder cams open so I hear bird songs. I prefer that in the daytime over music. I like birds a lot.

Not sure if it’s already been mentioned on here, but if you like Chillhop, search for ChilledCow on YT, Spotify, Apple Music etc. Constantly updated playlist with super relaxing hip hop beats with no lyrics.