Favorites

marcokool

Reply to @kjblynx: Thanks for the reply. Just to clarify, I have not deliberately created any collections (whatever the default is there, is there) + I am not in any gigs. I simply favorited a Fiverr so I could contact them later… I am attaching a screenshot…… Perplexed as to why a simple task such as deleting a favorite (that I added) is so difficult!!

• 11 months later...
  • 2 months later...

This is the result of what happens when logical left brain oriented people ( better known as nerds ) are responsible for creating websites… These people tend to make everything difficult by using symbols or having you jump through a thousand hoops like a psychotic poodle at the circus just to get a simple task done. Everything on the net is like this. Those kind of people ( like the ones on the Scorpion TV Show ) love following lots and lots of steps just to do something that the rest of us intuitively know should be simple and straight forward. It’s too bad that everything you do with a computer ends up being a pull your hair out experience.

Archived