Feature Request

insects44

Hi forum,
I would like to make an option, which allows you change username, because now I don’t like my username and want to change it, but I can’t change it. I have reviews, I have gigs and good rank for me, so if I make a new account, I will lose all good ranks and should make all again, which takes 1 year!😕

So can moderators solve this problem?😟

Regards,
Atanas

But why moderators could not solve this?

Your forum username is directly tied with your Fiverr account.

That is just the way Fiverr has set this up and Moderators or staff does not have any control over this.

If you really want a different username, then delete this account and create a new one.

That is just the way Fiverr has set this up and Moderators or staff does not have any control over this.

If you really want a different username, then delete this account and create a new one.

That’s really hard to make!

Why moderators would not like to change it? Only once they change it, it will change forever! 😕

Because there is not a method to solve it? If yes, that’s really sad 😢

It’s not actually difficult to close your account and make a new one when you have few or no reviews. Moderators can’t change things like that. The Fiverr developers might be able to if they wish, but it’s just not an option right now.

It’s not actually difficult to close your account and make a new one when you have few or no reviews. Moderators can’t change things like that. The Fiverr developers might be able to if they wish, but it’s just not an option right now.

But once you close account, you can’t make an account with the same e-mail address!

But once you close account, you can’t make an account with the same e-mail address!

It’s also not difficult to acquire a new email address. It just depends on how much you want to go through metamorphosis. It’s entirely up to you. There is no other option if you wish to have a better username.

It’s also not difficult to acquire a new email address. It just depends on how much you want to go through metamorphosis. It’s entirely up to you. There is no other option if you wish to have a better username.

Not difficult, but all my ranks in fiverr will be lost! 😢

Not difficult, but all my ranks in fiverr will be lost! 😢

You don’t have level 1 yet and you have only 1 review. You don’t really have any ranks in Fiverr yet. Still, it’s really up to you. You are kind of turning this into a rant instead of a suggestion.

Archived