Features that Fiverr App must incorporate

There are some important features that Fiverr app must incorporate soon as they are important to some extend. For now Fiverr app is just became a source to remain online and inbox to buyers.

• Whenever i want to apply for any buyer request using app…there is no option to select from all the gigs as we can do via laptops and only one or two gigs appear may be based on the keywords…

• No automatic watermark at the deliveries on the app. Buyer can take the original from the app without marking the order as complete.

• No help option to ask for customer support.

Let me know if all of you are having some other issues or i went somewhere wrong. These are the major issue i am having with the Fiverr app.

There are some important features that Fiverr app must incorporate soon as they are important to some extend. For now Fiverr app is just became a source to remain online and inbox to buyers.

• Whenever i want to apply for any buyer request using app…there is no option to select from all the gigs as we can do via laptops and only one or two gigs appear may be based on the keywords…

• No automatic watermark at the deliveries on the app. Buyer can take the original from the app without marking the order as complete.

• No help option to ask for customer support.

Let me know if all of you are having some other issues or i went somewhere wrong. These are the major issue i am having with the Fiverr app.

No help option to ask for customer support.

That’s an important one in my view.

Archived