Fiverr Community Forum

Feed back to buyer

Hello, community,
From the last 2 projects, I did not get any feedback from buyer and even I am not able to post feedback to buyer.
any solution?

2 Likes

Yeah. It´s like that.

Normally 60-70% of buyers are leaving feedback. The rest not. That´s it.

1 Like

Hey brother,
I got to know the problem, this happens because seller don’t ask for feedback. I think we should always ask for the feedback. In that path you may get great feedback from the buyers. I hope that you have a understood something.

1 Like

Do not do this!

There have been many posts on the forum where sellers have complained about getting a warning because they asked about feedback.

You have got to read this: Asking for Reviews - This is what CS said

2 Likes

Brother,
Directly you cannot ask, you have to ask like this, in that way your buyer may think that you are showing your kindness towards the buyers.

1 Like

Do not mention the word feedback. Read the article I gave you above.

2 Likes

That what I was saying you my brother. you are not allow to use the word feedback. Use somethings different man.

1 Like

First of all stop calling everyone on here “brother”.

Secondly this is not a game of “Taboo” and as long as you avoid the key word you are good.

You are NOT to ask for the buyer to review your order in ANY way.

5 Likes

Tip: Suggest you do not address others as dear, man, brother, sister, etc. as lots of people don’t like it and it will put many buyers off.

3 Likes

It’s strictly restrict to to ask feedback from the buyer…

2 Likes

@himanshuraik464. Apparently you are not reading the article @lloydsolutions kindly provided for you. Here is what CS had to say about asking for reviews in ANY way. Read it and stop even hinting about getting a review. As @frank_d said this is not a game. You could get a warning or lose your account. :scream:

6 Likes

Some buyers don’t leave feedback. It their right. They’re not obliged to leave a review.

You can only post feedback for the buyer if they leave a review first.

Just let it go and focus on delivering awesome work.

4 Likes

I have understood I will not ask for feedback. Thank you, everyone :grinning:

2 Likes