Feedback for feedback recieved

Do you reply/gave feedback to feedbacks you received from buyers? Do you use the same/similar “Thank you” or use different ones for every other feedbacks received?

And is it important/useful that we respond to buyer’s feedback/review? 8-|

I always respond back to feedback. I think as a seller I need for my buyer and other readers of my feedback to know that I am very much involved in my gig and that it doesn’t just end when I deliver the final product. It is a good business practice all around

Reply to @tn5rr2012: Do you use the same/similar “Thank you” or use different ones for every other feedbacks received?

I always thank my buyers for their feedback - after all, it’s so important to me as a seller to receive it so I should thank them afterwards.

I make sure that my feedback is as personal as possible. If I just get a thumbs up then I’ll often just say thanks but if I get detail in the feedback, I’ll respond with detail. If a buyer was really helpful in instructions, I make that clear in the feedback I give them.

Reply to @aingham69: Great! Thank you for your input. I usually just say “Thank you” but will try to respond with details as much as I can after this :slight_smile:

I always reply all buyer’s feedback. Not just say “thank”, I will reply with my mind about it :smiley:

Reply to @thefacebookgeek: If you click on my screename here it will take you to my FIVERR page and my Family Tree Gig

I find it important because people see that you interact with them and they feel better to use your gig :slight_smile:

I always reply !