Feedback for my 1st gig

deependradob

Why so?? I just asked a question

You asked for feedback? I gave it to you.

Most of what you’re doing is stuff people can do on Wordpress for free and it takes a few minutes or less. I asked why someone would hire you to do something they can do for free in a few minutes or less?

That’s feedback.

Also, the tool you’re using just provides analysis – a report. It doesn’t actually change your website. So your gig is really misleading. You make it seem like you’re correcting the problems with that tool, but the tool doesn’t do that. It writes reports on your performance.

Why so?? I just asked a question

Also, there’s no way you’re offering this legitimately. Either A or B.

A. If this is the report, White label reports come with the Gold or Premium plan only, which is $150/month – well over. In your gig you’re not using white label. You’re taking screenshots. That’s not allowed. You can’t use that for third-party commercial use.

That’s also feedback. People can see when software is being used improperly.

You’re not speeding up websites, as your gig says. You’re providing a report with recommendations about how to speed up websites. See the difference?

OR

B) You’re using the free plugin. And as I said earlier, why would people pay you to install a free plugin?

Also, there’s no way you’re offering this legitimately. Either A or B.

A. If this is the report, White label reports come with the Gold or Premium plan only, which is $150/month – well over. In your gig you’re not using white label. You’re taking screenshots. That’s not allowed. You can’t use that for third-party commercial use.

That’s also feedback. People can see when software is being used improperly.

You’re not speeding up websites, as your gig says. You’re providing a report with recommendations about how to speed up websites. See the difference?

OR

B) You’re using the free plugin. And as I said earlier, why would people pay you to install a free plugin?

No. I guess you took it wrongly.

I am using those screenshots as I have done the optimization for those websites. (Yes, I am not aware that screenshot part)

And with the help of the GTMetrix plugin people can check the load time before taking my services and thereafter.

My services are for improving the load time of the website (if you seen the full description of my gig.)

And further I clear there is nowhere I have mentioned I will provide reports only.

I am using those screenshots as I have done the optimization for those websites. (Yes, I am not aware that screenshot part)

And with the help of the GTMetrix plugin people can check the load time before taking my services and thereafter.

My services are for improving the load time of the website (if you seen the full description of my gig.)

And further I clear there is nowhere I have mentioned I will provide reports only.

And not everyone know how to optimize load time with the help of plugin because there are only few knows about technicalities. Otherwise in no time one will break their website

“And further I clear there is nowhere I have mentioned I will provide reports only.”

You’re not getting it. I KNOW you’re not saying that. That’s my whole point. I’m saying it looks like all you do is a report but claiming it is more that.

Whether or not you do actual optimization is irrelevant. Your gig LOOKS like a scam to a trained eye and it’s perception that dictates orders. You mentioned that tool is how you do the gig. Well all that tool does is create a report – that’s what people see when they Google it. Unless a seller happens to see that they also have a Wordpress plugin that does more, they are going to be suspicious.

You haven’t truly explained in the gig what you use to fulfill the actual optimization and that makes you look suspicious. People will assume it’s something for free they can do themselves. They want to know what they’re paying for.

“And further I clear there is nowhere I have mentioned I will provide reports only.”

You’re not getting it. I KNOW you’re not saying that. That’s my whole point. I’m saying it looks like all you do is a report but claiming it is more that.

Whether or not you do actual optimization is irrelevant. Your gig LOOKS like a scam to a trained eye and it’s perception that dictates orders. You mentioned that tool is how you do the gig. Well all that tool does is create a report – that’s what people see when they Google it. Unless a seller happens to see that they also have a Wordpress plugin that does more, they are going to be suspicious.

You haven’t truly explained in the gig what you use to fulfill the actual optimization and that makes you look suspicious. People will assume it’s something for free they can do themselves. They want to know what they’re paying for.

Thanks, I’ll take care of that it is looking irrelevant as third person can see it better. I appreciate your feedback.

And not everyone know how to optimize load time with the help of plugin because there are only few knows about technicalities. Otherwise in no time one will break their website

You’ll upload and activate the plugin the same way any other Wordpress user would. There’s no special process for this plugin that prevents risks of using open source… Unless you’re saying the plugin itself is risky.

There is no technicality to what you’re doing. You’re just uploading and activating a plugin.

You asked for feedback? I gave it to you.

Most of what you’re doing is stuff people can do on Wordpress for free and it takes a few minutes or less. I asked why someone would hire you to do something they can do for free in a few minutes or less?

That’s feedback.

Also, the tool you’re using just provides analysis – a report. It doesn’t actually change your website. So your gig is really misleading. You make it seem like you’re correcting the problems with that tool, but the tool doesn’t do that. It writes reports on your performance.

There are several situations actually, a lot of people are not tech savvy and on simple things that other people will do in 5 minutes they get stuck for hours.

We can’t say that gigs like that can’t be profitable, when we see how people are using wix logo maker to create logo in 5 minutes and they have sometimes 30+ orders in their queue

And website speed optimization is not the thing that can be done in 5 minutes, believe me that:

✓ Defer Parsing Javascript

✓ Minify HTML, Javascript & CSS

✓ Combining external Javascript & CSS.

✓ Enable Compression

✓ Leverage Browser Caching

✓ Lazy load images

✓ Optimize and scale images

✓ Reduce Page Request

✓ Optimise website Front-end

✓ Reducing Page Size

What he offers can’t be done properly with plugins in most cases

P.S. but I must say profile is looking pretty like a scam lol

There are several situations actually, a lot of people are not tech savvy and on simple things that other people will do in 5 minutes they get stuck for hours.

We can’t say that gigs like that can’t be profitable, when we see how people are using wix logo maker to create logo in 5 minutes and they have sometimes 30+ orders in their queue

And website speed optimization is not the thing that can be done in 5 minutes, believe me that:

✓ Enable Compression

✓ Lazy load images

✓ Reduce Page Request

✓ Reducing Page Size

I never said SEO can be done in five minutes. Don’t twist my words. You know very well that I said uploading the plugin is what can be done in a few minutes.

You don’t need to be tech savvy to upload a Wordpress plugin. No one gets stuck for hours doing that – come on.

“What he offers can’t be done properly with plugins in most cases” – Exactly. That’s my point. He’s saying he’s using that program to do those things, but that program doesn’t actually do most of that: the website version or the plugin version. So if he’s using something else to do the extra work, he needs to change what he wrote. Otherwise buyers will be suspicious. He’s saying he’s using a program to do some things that the program doesn’t actually do. That’s all I’m saying.

I never said SEO can be done in five minutes. Don’t twist my words. You know very well that I said uploading the plugin is what can be done in a few minutes.

You don’t need to be tech savvy to upload a Wordpress plugin. No one gets stuck for hours doing that – come on.

“What he offers can’t be done properly with plugins in most cases” – Exactly. That’s my point. He’s saying he’s using that program to do those things, but that program doesn’t actually do most of that: the website version or the plugin version. So if he’s using something else to do the extra work, he needs to change what he wrote. Otherwise buyers will be suspicious. He’s saying he’s using a program to do some things that the program doesn’t actually do. That’s all I’m saying.

I mistaken I thought that he is doing SEO, but he is doing speed optimization which is related to SEO but anyway

I don’t twist your words I replied to this:

“Let me get this straight: this is a service that people can get with a few clicks for free (I’ve done this myself and gotten all of the information you share in your gig), but you want them to hire you to do a few clicks for them and then pay you for a screenshot of it?”

I don’t know what you was writing later, anyway no need to waste time on arguing

Back to the topic I think what he means with “speed up your website with gtmetrix tool” means that he will use gtmetrix to see what errors website have with loading speed and then based on gtmetrix results he will fix them

++

features-report.png.568b2ae201bcf1f6ad62bf06e040c3f6.png
840×471 58 KB

Under “PageSpeed” he have detailed informations about what needs to be fixed

I mistaken I thought that he is doing SEO, but he is doing speed optimization which is related to SEO but anyway

“Let me get this straight: this is a service that people can get with a few clicks for free (I’ve done this myself and gotten all of the information you share in your gig), but you want them to hire you to do a few clicks for them and then pay you for a screenshot of it?”

I don’t know what you was writing later, anyway no need to waste time on arguing

Back to the topic I think what he means with “speed up your website with gtmetrix tool” means that he will use gtmetrix to see what errors website have with loading speed and then based on gtmetrix results he will fix them

++

"I don’t twist your words I replied to this:

I don’t know what you was writing later, anyway no need to waste time on arguing"

Exactly, that thing you quoted I said? I was obviously referring to the installation of a plugin, not the whole process of SEO…

“Back to the topic I think what he means with “speed up your website with gtmetrix tool” means that he will use gtmetrix to see what errors website have with loading speed and then based on gtmetrix results he will fix them”

Exactly! This tool doesn’t fix errors. It just reports errors. His gig says he fixes errors with the tool. That’s my whole point.

If he fixes these things without the tool, then he needs to rephrase that and specify what tool he DOES use. Otherwise it looks bad.

I’m not sure why this is so hard to explain. He’s saying he fixes things with a tool that doesn’t fix things. It REPORTS what you need to fix. If he said he was just reporting what needs to be fixed, that would be fine, but he’s saying he’s using the tool to fix them…

++

You mentioned a plugin doesn’t do much of what he says he fixes using that tool. That’s exactly what I’m telling you.

He’s saying he’s using a tool to do some things that tool doesn’t actually do. So if he’s using other methods, he needs to explain that. Otherwise people will look up the tool, see it doesn’t do what he claims it will do, and then think he’s a scammer. I’m telling him how to avoid looking like a scammer.

✓ Enable Compression

✓ Lazy load images

✓ Reduce Page Request

✓ Reducing Page Size

Can you provide some suggestions to make it look like a genuine one?

Can you provide some suggestions to make it look like a genuine one?

First of all remove “digital marketer” word from your profile 😂, no offence but I would never trust any digital marketer.

Now without jokes, in my opinion you should change niche. SEO and related stuff are too competitive, you will wait years for first orders trust me

First of all remove “digital marketer” word from your profile 😂, no offence but I would never trust any digital marketer.

Now without jokes, in my opinion you should change niche. SEO and related stuff are too competitive, you will wait years for first orders trust me

Oops. You’re right but many people do believe in digital marketer.

Undoubtedly this is a competitive niche.

Are you aware of any less competitive one?

Oops. You’re right but many people do believe in digital marketer.

Undoubtedly this is a competitive niche.

Are you aware of any less competitive one?

I am I spent days on search analysis but that doesn’t matter as you need to find niche which will suit you.

Read that and don’t hesitate to spend few full days finding niches, in long term it will help you on Fiverr much more than anything else

When it comes to building up a business everything is about finding a profitable niche which is big enough to generate revenue for you and small enough that it’s too small for bigger players. The key is a low market entry barrier, little competition and high revenue potential. You can apply this to Amazon, eBay, Etsy, Airbnb and in our case to Fiverr. The key features which describe the niche potential: CompetitionRevenue PotentialMarket Entry BarrierHowever, how do you get these feat…

I actually agree with @humanissocial as I think your gig is quite misleading.

Thanks. I have a feeling that he probably doesn’t only use this tool. But by saying he uses this tool to do the work and then your only gig photos are of the reports, not the actual work, a lot of people will assume it’s a scam. Maybe it’s a language issue. He doesn’t see that the phrasing of his packages suggests he’s doing everything with that program, but that isn’t possible and I don’t think that’s what he means.

All he has to do is clarify what he is actually using to do everything he claims to be doing.

I’m telling him how to avoid looking like a scammer but getting nothing but opposition LOL.

I think the barrier is that they’re failing to realize that it doesn’t matter if you are a scammer or not. If you LOOK like a scammer, that’s all it takes to lose trust and prevent a sale.

Thanks. I have a feeling that he probably doesn’t only use this tool. But by saying he uses this tool to do the work and then your only gig photos are of the reports, not the actual work, a lot of people will assume it’s a scam. Maybe it’s a language issue. He doesn’t see that the phrasing of his packages suggests he’s doing everything with that program, but that isn’t possible and I don’t think that’s what he means.

All he has to do is clarify what he is actually using to do everything he claims to be doing.

I’m telling him how to avoid looking like a scammer but getting nothing but opposition LOL.

I think the barrier is that they’re failing to realize that it doesn’t matter if you are a scammer or not. If you LOOK like a scammer, that’s all it takes to lose trust and prevent a sale.

it doesn’t matter if you are a scammer or not. If you LOOK like a scammer, that’s all it takes to lose trust and prevent a sale.

That is very well put, and completely true.

So is that gig is withdrwan by authors as I don’t have single impression on it?

Archived