Fiverr Community Forum

Feedback question

how does the feedback works here on fiverr? By ‘feedback’ I mean the comments buyers give you, and the ones you leave for them. I have completed an order and I cannot see the buyer’s feedback until I leave feedback too (that’s how the fiverr message thing reads).

I assume that the feedback that my buyer left me cannot be seen by other buyers until I leave feedback. Correct? ( I thought I’d ask here instead of support as asking there is a pain in the neck, had bad experiences, etc)

Thanks. :slight_smile:

1 Like

You are correct , you can only see the feedback that was left only after rating the buyer …

2 Likes

Thanks. Another thing came to mind, does that works out the same way whether the feedback left by the buyer is good or bad?

That’s correct. Once you get the notification that says something along the lines of:
“Your buyer has left a review. You cannot see the buyer’s feedback until you leave feedback too,” you have 10 days to leave your own blind feedback.

If, however, you do not submit your own feedback within 10 days, your buyer’s review will be made visible on your profile after the 10-day duration, and you will no longer be able to respond to their review.

Yes. There is no way of finding out if the review posted is a positive or a negative one until you post your own review.

1 Like

‘‘If, however, you do not submit your own feedback within 10 days, your buyer’s review will be made visible on your profile after the 10-day duration and you will no longer be able to respond to their review.’’

Ah, that’s quite different that what I had assumed. I thought that if I don’t rate the buyer, no feedback will show up regardless. Thanks for the clarification.

1 Like

Still, something is not quite clear to me…for example, I saw a negative comment left for a seller, and the seller replied specifically to the negative comment. How could the seller reply to the comment if he could not see it until after writing their own?

This was about a year ago, though, when I was a buyer on fiverr, not a seller. Did the feedback system change lately?

Yes. This is how the new feedback system works:

1. The buyer initiates the feedback process by posting a blind review.

2. The seller then gets notified of it. They can then post their own blind review (which will only appear on the buyer’s profile).

3. Once that is done, the seller gets to see the rating/review left by the buyer. They then also get a chance to “respond/reply” to the review left by the buyer (this reply only appears on the seller’s profile, just under the buyer’s review).

1 Like

Thanks, now it’s all very clear. Thank you my friend.