Fiverr Forum

Feedback remove

"When is the feedback removed from the order? The feedback is removed from the order only if the buyer accepts mutual cancellation proposal."

I dont agreed with this! why?

If order is cancelled automatically 2 days after you proposed mutual cancellations, since buyers didn’t respond. Feedback would not be removed.

So buyers are avaible to keep bad rating even they are refound … And you are not even avaible to contact buyers if you dont have contact history with same.

Yeah, I would think if they decided to ignore you for the duration about a cancellation that they obviously didn’t care enough about the order itself. I can understand when sellers try to offer a cancellation way after the delivery but I am talking within 24 hours from a potential bad feedback. Oh well, guess we just have to work around it for now.

I once got CS to remove a really unfair review that had no basis in reality, they made an exception for me. Of course, now I make it clear that all orders are Satisfaction Guaranteed or Your Money Back.

Reply to @fastcopywriter: Yea me 2 but if buyer forgot accepts cancelation and if order is cancelled automatically 2 days after you proposed mutual cancellations, since buyers didn’t respond . Buyer will be refound but negative feedback would not be removed … happend to me 2 days ago…