Feedback will not appear unless I respond?

ziadahmed57

I just finished a gig with a buyer who I feel will give me a negative feedback because we had a slight disagreement about the product, and we just finished the order after 5 extra days. After he accepted the delivery, he left a feedback. I can not view or publish the feedback unless I reply to his feedback. Now, if I did not reply ever to his feedback, does that mean it will never be published? Is that a new option in fiverr?

I just finished a gig with a buyer who I feel will give me a negative feedback because we had a slight disagreement about the product, and we just finished the order after 5 extra days. After he accepted the delivery, he left a feedback. I can not view or publish the feedback unless I reply to his feedback. Now, if I did not reply ever to his feedback, does that mean it will never be published? Is that a new option in fiverr?

Now, if I did not reply ever to his feedback, does that mean it will never be published?

No, it will be published after 10 days, and then you won’t be able to leave your own feedback.

Archived