I need some advice in regards to a tricky situation I am stuck in. I will explain the time line of events below and my concerns.
- Buyer approaches for a custom web design job
- I quote $150 for the job
- Buyer becomes angry, accuses me of ripping off and false advertisement Place a $5 order and writes “Hi, I only purchased this gig to give you the negative feedback you deserve for your false advertising.” To activate the gig.
- Contacted support, 2 days after I am still waiting for a response.
- You can see what follows in the attached screen shot
- I offer a cancellation but he declines and insists I deliver the job.
My concern is that even if Fiverr cancels this order, the buyer might place another order and if that is not possible, he might place an order from another account to leave me negative review.
I also have an option to cancel once again, if I do this, I wonder how this will affect my account.
I would like to seek advice as to how to deal with these kind of situations as well as this particular situation.