Feeling Depressed as not getting Work

mahfuz_ru

hi, I’m new to freelancing and as on Fiverr too. I’m a WordPress site Designer from Bangladesh
it seems every buyer wants someone experienced but how can I be experienced when no one is accepting me for their work??

Please Help Me with your worthy suggestions

hi, I’m new to freelancing and as on Fiverr too. I’m a WordPress site Designer from Bangladesh

it seems every buyer wants someone experienced but how can I be experienced when no one is accepting me for their work??

Please Help Me with your worthy suggestions

how can I be experienced when no one is accepting me for their work??

You get experience first, then you sell on Fiverr, not the other way around. You say you are a wordpress designer. Ok. What have you designed so far? How’s your portfolio looking? That’s experience right there.

Or are you trying to say you have never designed a wordpress website?

how can I be experienced when no one is accepting me for their work??

You get experience first, then you sell on Fiverr, not the other way around. You say you are a wordpress designer. Ok. What have you designed so far? How’s your portfolio looking? That’s experience right there.

Or are you trying to say you have never designed a wordpress website?

Thakns…but this is maybe not like this,by experienc buyers mean number of review and orders completed

Depression will take you to nothing, even you will loose what can right now.
Just understand that, to get something you have to be patient, Keep moving, see how people are working, what mistakes are you doing, make more mistakes to learn more, Find and improvement things.

Every successful person was at your stage but they didn’t give up. You have 2 choice continue struggling/learning/working hard (get successful over team) OR just give up and be in your existing comfort level without facing any challenges (shouldn’t see success ahead). Choice is yours.

Depression will take you to nothing, even you will loose what can right now.

Just understand that, to get something you have to be patient, Keep moving, see how people are working, what mistakes are you doing, make more mistakes to learn more, Find and improvement things.

Every successful person was at your stage but they didn’t give up. You have 2 choice continue struggling/learning/working hard (get successful over team) OR just give up and be in your existing comfort level without facing any challenges (shouldn’t see success ahead). Choice is yours.

Yeas…!! I always thik like this…thanks for reminding of these great words

Hang in there and keep creating custom content!! Take screenshots of your work and make Ads in photoshop, to display in your GIG Images. Let people see what you can do.

• Most Important: Promote your Fiverr URL on Facebook, IG and twitter.

Cheers
Chris (Filmmaker, Web designer, Social media builder) - Shot Media Films

Here listen it took 10 months to get an order in fiverr and i do understand your frustration but dont give up try new gigs and learn new skills and turn them into gig eventually you will get an order youtube is a great platform to learn new skills

Thank you for your great suggetion brother

Hang in there and keep creating custom content!! Take screenshots of your work and make Ads in photoshop, to display in your GIG Images. Let people see what you can do.

• Most Important: Promote your Fiverr URL on Facebook, IG and twitter.

Cheers

Chris (Filmmaker, Web designer, Social media builder) - Shot Media Films

Hmm…yeas i will do my best

Archived