Fiverr Forum

Feeling Happy: Got my 1500th Review for My best Selling Gig

Hi All,

Today i got my 1500th Review for my best selling gig. Feeling Happy and Thanks a million for all my Buyers and Special Thanks to fiverr and team for all the support.

It is been more than 6 years working on fiverr and I have completed 3400 projects and worked for more than 2500 clients all over the world.

It’s a great experience working here on fiverr, as it is my full-time income now.

I would like to work hard and deliver the best quality design services to all my buyers. I would like to learn new technologies and latest design trends to compete with Thousands of other sellers here.

All the best to all sellers, Buyers & Fiverr team.

Thanks & Regards,
Balubfa12

17 Likes

It’s your hard work :slight_smile: Congratulations! Happy sales :slight_smile:

1 Like

keep up the good work. :joy:

congratulation keep it up :slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face: :+1::+1: :ok_hand:

@anjaleelive1

@esthernyambura

@rinku102

Thank you all.

5 Likes

congratulations for the hard work

1 Like

Awesome! Congratualtions!

hi ronhi85 need some advice from you

@slyexpert

@ronhi85

Thanks for your Wishes.

Woo-woot! Another milestone accomplished. Great work! :tada:
One can never go wrong by improving your skill set. :slightly_smiling_face:

LivingTheDream

1 Like

@ssajidsharif

Thank you.

@nikavoice

Special thanks for your wishes and support. we are getting positive results with my ADHD child’s learning abilities and speech improvement.

1 Like

congrats i wish one day i will be

@vickiespencer

Thanks so much

Congratulations on accomplishing this milestone! I look forward to reading about your 3,000 gig. All the best,

@saifkhan17

Be honest and polite with all your buyers and deliver high quality work. Then success will be yours.

i have not got any order yet iam new seller here hope u help me

Glad to hear it. Patience is key, never give up! I’m so happy for the little one, you, and your family. :heart:

1 Like