Feeling HAPPY! Received 1300 rating for my best selling GIG

balubfa12

@woofy31

Thanks so much, and i am closing to 3000 orders as i have completed 2930 orders

I just realized I’ve gone over 10,000 orders and wasn’t there at that time to celebrate (Fiverr should make some shiny popups when we reach some of these goals, to keep us motivated), and soon I’ll reach a total of 6,500 positive reviews on all gigs, and only 25 negative ones #doing_the_belly_dance

Let’s brag about this 😃

Brother i would like to write a post regarding gig set up with new sellers and fiverr has to check the images of profile and gig images whether they are genuine or not before publishing the gig?

what would you suggest?

Brother i would like to write a post regarding gig set up with new sellers and fiverr has to check the images of profile and gig images whether they are genuine or not before publishing the gig?

what would you suggest?

I would obviously recommend making that topic under the “Fiverr Suggestions” category, since it’s a direct suggestion to Fiverr and how they should address this problem. Although I think it would be very, very, Very hard for a Fiverr team to exist that solely verifies the originality of gig images and profile images - there are way too many new gigs and profiles being created for a small team to cope with that. Not to mention that in such a scenario, creating a gig or profile would take at least 24 hours to verify.

I know that this process will be very tough to handle, but there are so many fake sellers offering services with stolen images and there is no comparison with their gig images quality not meeting in their original work.

because of this many buyers are losing trust and leaving the platform.

what would you suggest?

Write a simple post, nothing complicated. Explain the basics of how it is to be done in simple language everyone can understand.

Archived