Fiverr Community Forum

Feeling Insecure

Hello Everyone!
It’s been a while being level 1 seller on fiverr and i’m super excited. But, on the other side, i kinda feel insecure like fear of losing what i earn now. What if i lost my account due to some fraud on the fiverr. Today someone messaged me and asked for $200 and i was threatened that if i don’t pay he will report me. Yeah i obviously reported and blocked him but now i’m feeling a bit insecure and don’t know what to do. I don’t wanna lose my achievements.

5 Likes

contact CS with Screen shot, as proved…

1 Like

As long as you don’t break the rules, you should be OK.

You don’t lose your account over crooks talking crap. You lose it over things you do, such as too many forced cancellations due to lateness, insulting customers, and other serious and repeated TOS violations after several warnings.

7 Likes

And for that you need to know the rules :wink: if you would’ve know the rules you wouldn’t even bother to worry that someone will report you when they are the ones breaking rules.

Just read terms of services and you wouldn’t be scared anymore because you will know the rules and when you are or wrong. Fiverr doesn’t punish you if someone reported you but you haven’t done anything wrong

1 Like