Feeling like a STAR!

emjayye

Hi there Fiverians 🙂

Just earn my level 2 badge 37 mins ago! I was a bit anxious about it as I see persons who claim that they sold over 200 orders and are still stuck at level one. I eventually forgot about it as the day went on and if just casually I went on the Fiverr app to check out some front page gigs and saw the update!

While levels would not have stopped me from providing excellent service to my clients, it certainly is a motivational booster!

Thanks to all my clients(if any of them ever browse the forum) and to all the other sellers/buyers who have communicated with me whether by giving advice or just replying to a particular topic that I was interested in 🙂

Most would say Top Rated Seller next … but for me really it’s really about making my service so much better now that certain things have opened up to me. Offering premium gigs with high-quality service is my main aim 🙂

Peace and light!

Reply to @emjayye: @lovenish: I’m on it! When you all see someone really plastering the forum with spam, there are 3 things you can do to help. The message you put here referring to @fonthaunt helped since it popped up while I was l online. Write that it’s a serial spammer and mention my @username like you did plus add “or any sheriff” so that other moderators notice the word. It also helps alert the spammer that they might be in trouble.

Also as you did here, write to @spammer (substitute the spammer username,) and tell the user that you have flagged them with a spam report which could get them banned if the don’t stop.

When you flag someone, remember that regular sheriff’s can’t see flags (yet - that may change) but administrators can. You want to use the flag to escalate the spam problem. If the spam has happened past 4-5 times, write in your flag note that it’s a serial spammer and that you are requesting that the spammer’s account be reviewed for a forum ban. Keep pasting that request into the next flag since the admins are overloaded and may not see every flag.

Thanks to all for helping clean the forum! I’ll try to write up a guide with simple ways we can all work together to clean up spam, scams, abusive posts, categorization, etc. When I get to it I’ll post it as an announcement.

Archived