Feeling of jealousy

uksubtitles

This was me when I first started out. Whenever I saw a seller, I wanted to look up when they started on Fiverr and how many reviews they had. If they were in my niche, I’d look up how many orders they had in queue, too. To break the habit, I forced myself to not look people up all the time. Soon I stopped wondering. I also found that the moments I felt most jealous were when I wasn’t happy with how many orders I had in queue.

Another thing to remember is order value over order quantity. Nowadays, I charge 4 times more than the average ghostwriter, so most people have more orders than me. Some people have 11 orders in queue that adds up to 1k; well, I can have 2 orders in queue and have the same thing. It was all about focusing on the orders (or lack thereof) in my queue instead of what others had, keeping my eyes on my own stuff, you know?

tl;dr Stop being nosy and focus on self-improvement.

It normal but you should work on yourself, because the sellers had put in more effort and work in place to get to such extent.

Little tip for you

To get more orders, impressions, clicks on your Gig, you should go high on pages,

you need to be more active online this is very important and advised by fiverr itself

Create eye catching gig base on your Niche and what you can offer

then Create good eye catching GIG IMAGES

after that promote your Gig on Social Platforms

and lastly visit the BUYER REQUEST SECTION and keep sending Job Proposals

This was me when I first started out. Whenever I saw a seller, I wanted to look up when they started on Fiverr and how many reviews they had. If they were in my niche, I’d look up how many orders they had in queue, too. To break the habit, I forced myself to not look people up all the time. Soon I stopped wondering. I also found that the moments I felt most jealous were when I wasn’t happy with how many orders I had in queue.

Another thing to remember is order value over order quantity. Nowadays, I charge 4 times more than the average ghostwriter, so most people have more orders than me. Some people have 11 orders in queue that adds up to 1k; well, I can have 2 orders in queue and have the same thing. It was all about focusing on the orders (or lack thereof) in my queue instead of what others had, keeping my eyes on my own stuff, you know?

tl;dr Stop being nosy and focus on self-improvement.

Very inspiring,thanks alot

It’s normal. Imagine seeing someone with the same job as you get promoted with a big pay raise - of course you’re going to feel jealous.

For me, what works is just not looking at other sellers at my level. I do take a look at people in my category that are Level 2/TRS/Pro, but that’s usually just to compare things like tags.

It normal but you should work on yourself, because the sellers had put in more effort and work in place to get to such extent.

Little tip for you

To get more orders, impressions, clicks on your Gig, you should go high on pages,

you need to be more active online this is very important and advised by fiverr itself

Create eye catching gig base on your Niche and what you can offer

then Create good eye catching GIG IMAGES

after that promote your Gig on Social Platforms

and lastly visit the BUYER REQUEST SECTION and keep sending Job Proposals

I wouldn’t say people with more orders than me “put in more effort.” Half of them are unicoders preying on cheapskates… Plus the algorithm is so volatile and isn’t determined by how hard someone works.

Archived