Feeling sad and confused! What can i do because my buyer want to cancel the order

taniatani20

Hello fiverr forum please help me. i am really sock and confused because a buyer want to cancel order. i was done 60+ order and all buyers give me positive review and my total rating 5 star.But my last buyer give a image and want to vectorize it. i design vector file and provide sample on time with fiverr watermark and high resolution file for check. But buyer want design without watermark and high resolution for checking other wise he will cancel the order.i told him when i deliver design i will give you without watermark but he did not hear and send me a cancellation request.
now what can i do? Please help me:worried:

Refuse the cancellation request and clearly tell them that you can’t accept cancellation, they have to verify their requirements with the given file and then only you will deliver the final file.

Thanks fore the suggestion. Yeah i used this way. he did not told me that the design is not ok. design 100% ok. But he want without watermark and high resolution file only for checking. And also send cancellation request.

Don’t accept the cancellation and meanwhile just contact the CS! Put your case forward about the buyer threatening to cancel order for nothing! After the CS will reveiw they can better tell you wheter you should cancel or what ever they do will be best for you.

Thanks again. Now i will try it.👍

• 3 weeks later...

Archived