Feeling sad as I had to cancel a order

thevedas26

Hi all, feeling sad, very sad. I had to cancel a order. As a new seller I’m trying my best to serve my clients. I’ve 100% positive feedback from my clients. Means that they are happy with my work. But in a new project I was bound to cancel the order. My buyer said" You have 2 options. Either cancel the order or get a bad feedback." I chose the first as I don’t want a bad review.
I’m honest to my work and I know that I would keep updating until the buyer got satisfied. The project was simple, designing a banner following a video tutorial.
Thanks the buyer for giving me the options. I’ve understood that I would never be able to satisfy him as he wanted to do the job by himself.
What a bad experience for a new seller!!!

Thank for reading.

You should have reported the buyer. He’s not allowed to threaten you with bad review, regardless of the situation.

If he’s unhappy he could have been more professional with you. At the end, it should have been a mutual agreement and not a threat.

I dislike buyers like him. He behavior was uncalled. 😦

You should have reported the buyer. He’s not allowed to threaten you with bad review, regardless of the situation.

If he’s unhappy he could have been more professional with you. At the end, it should have been a mutual agreement and not a threat.

I dislike buyers like him. He behavior was uncalled. 😦

Next time I will. Thank you

Guest offlinehelpers

After delivering to a buyer, I received the same message. Still, I received a TOS warning, and the buyer received a full refund. It seems it’s a general attitude of buyers on Fiverr.

It seems it’s a general attitude of buyers on Fiverr.

You’ve had one bad experience - please don’t let it have a negative effect on your perception of all buyers, who are generally lovely! 🙂

It seems it’s a general attitude of buyers on Fiverr.

You’ve had one bad experience - please don’t let it have a negative effect on your perception of all buyers, who are generally lovely! 🙂

I don’t know if a threaten from a buyer and a TOS Warning is in the one bad experience category 🙂 Can’t wait for more work and a more non-threatening buyer experience :))

In my case, Customer Support saw the whole order and gave me a TOS Warning. I do not know how much a screenshot would help …

I do not know how much a screenshot would help …

They might just skim when looking through the order. Sending them a screenshot of a direct threat shows them exactly what you want to show them.

Archived