Fiverr Forum

Feeling Sad , bad luck for me

Sad to say. It’s been a few months, I’ve done five jigs. everything okay. By the grace of Allah I know the good works of web design and WordPress development. Within 24 hours, I remain active for 16+ hour. But, There has not been a gig sale yet. bad luck for me.

My All Gig : Click here

1 Like

That only again proves that all this advises to stay online 24/7 are total cr*p and have nothing to do with reality.

Creating gigs also doesn’t mean that you’ll get orders. No matter how many gigs you created. Amount of gigs doesn’t affect amount of orders.

And you can check this story to learn real insights

1 Like

Check out: Before you ask about HOW TO GET ORDERS or No Orders: READ THIS (MORE ORDERS, Tips, Buyers, First Order, Impressions, Sales)

Also check out: https://forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers for hundreds of tips on how to get orders.

You will find all the tips you need to get your first order in the above.

Enjoy the forum. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thanks for advice me # mariashtelle1

Thank for advice me!!! # lloydsolutions

1 Like

Brother, I didn’t copy anyone’s post…The gigs I did myself. Fiverr rules are well known. So, the question of copying does not come up. Thank you

Please follow the link and read the original story that @cyaxrex posted not just a comment.

And I’m obviously not a “brother”

2 Likes

Thank You Dear # mariashtelle1

Tip: Suggest you do not address others as dear, brother, sister, mate, etc. as lots of people don’t like it and it will put many buyers off.

6 Likes