Feeling so happy

I’ve just achieved my Leve 2 seller badge (don’t forget to congratulate me :grinning:). I’m grateful to all the nice people in this forum for their suggestions, guidelines, advice. Thanks guys.

Congratulations! How did you do that? :thinking: If you don’t mind sharing your experience.

Congrats keep up the good work :+1:

It’s simple. work hard, be honest.

Yeah I’ve heard that a lot. I mean the real thingy :wink:
Like what steps did you take to reach that milestone. Did you take Fiverr as a full time job or did you work few hours a day?
And thank you for your help. I’m just asking because my gig is a total mess when it comes to search results. I do have an amazing review and matching tags with the description and title. But i’m not making any orders. Only 5 from buyer requests.
So I love listening others’ stories. :smiley:

@graphixunlimite congratulations wish you all the best :slight_smile:

congratulation best of luck

Don’t worry about the search result. For beginners it never goes well (my personal opinion). Keep sending offers to buyer requests and get orders. In my case, I made my 48 sales out of 50 by custom offers. Good Luck.

Thank you very much.

Thanks cldisplay_seo, good luck to you.

Thank you very much…

Congratulations. Best wishes for your continued success! :slightly_smiling_face:

Congratulations! Keep up the good work. :grinning:

Congratulations. All the best.

Congrats bro :slight_smile: carry on

Thank you so much for your help. Looking forward for your next post saying that you reached best seller :wink:

Thanks bro. carry on.

Congratulation for this achievement :smiley:

Congrats on your success! :slight_smile:

Congrats on your success! :slight_smile: