Feeling so happy

It’s simple. work hard, be honest.

Yeah I’ve heard that a lot. I mean the real thingy 😉

Like what steps did you take to reach that milestone. Did you take Fiverr as a full time job or did you work few hours a day?

And thank you for your help. I’m just asking because my gig is a total mess when it comes to search results. I do have an amazing review and matching tags with the description and title. But i’m not making any orders. Only 5 from buyer requests.

So I love listening others’ stories. 😃

Yeah I’ve heard that a lot. I mean the real thingy 😉

Like what steps did you take to reach that milestone. Did you take Fiverr as a full time job or did you work few hours a day?

And thank you for your help. I’m just asking because my gig is a total mess when it comes to search results. I do have an amazing review and matching tags with the description and title. But i’m not making any orders. Only 5 from buyer requests.

So I love listening others’ stories. 😃

Don’t worry about the search result. For beginners it never goes well (my personal opinion). Keep sending offers to buyer requests and get orders. In my case, I made my 48 sales out of 50 by custom offers. Good Luck.

Don’t worry about the search result. For beginners it never goes well (my personal opinion). Keep sending offers to buyer requests and get orders. In my case, I made my 48 sales out of 50 by custom offers. Good Luck.

Thank you so much for your help. Looking forward for your next post saying that you reached best seller 😉

Archived