16 Likes

Be Active on Fiverr And Fiverr Forum

5 Likes

Okay thanks for your helping hand

1 Like

These are my suggestions/comments:

Gig: I will design high resolution facebook instagram social media post
In the gig description:
“with more than 4+ years experienced.” could be “with more than 4 years of experience.”

Gig: I will be your virtual assistant with data entry and web scraper
In the gig description:
“Web Scrapping” could be “Web Scraping”
“data scrapping” could be “data scraping”. Similar for “email scrapping”.
“In this gig i am offering” could be “In this gig I am offering”

3 Likes

Thanks sir for your suggestion

2 Likes

same here brother. Created gig almost a month now.

4 Likes

what should i do now??

1 Like

Have you tried checking out the Buyer Requests section of Fiverr? You get 10 free proposals a day, and I recommend you use them to bid on potential jobs. It can help you get some reviews so you can start getting orders through your gigs.

4 Likes

keep patience success will come soon inshaallah.

1 Like

Yeah!!
I have sent 200+ buyer requests already but no results

same here bro. Be patient.

1 Like

okay brother i don’t know how long take time

1 Like

Hmm. Well, If I could offer some additional advice, it would be this: when sending your offers in the buyer requests section, make your offer personalized to each potential buyer. Don’t copy and paste the same response to everyone. Buyers want to know that you’ve read their post and understand their needs. There’s something that’s missing the mark in your offers, so we just have to figure out what that is. Is it the text in your offer? Or maybe the price? I’m not sure. Try some different tactics and see what works.

2 Likes

May God help you bro

Thank you so much for your suggestions brother. :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Okay thank you for your suggestion

1 Like

You need to politely address the needs of each person and make note of everything they ask. They are seeking results. Perhaps you can eliminate their job request with a better solution? They want to know you care about them.

1 Like

Never lose hope… Just keep trying… :heart:

2 Likes

Active online bro…

2 Likes

Don’t worry. My condition like you. A good day will come. :palms_up_together: :palms_up_together: :palms_up_together: :palms_up_together:

1 Like