Fiverr Community Forum

Feeling very upset

Feeling very upset.Today i had to face a critical buyer. She hasn’t any idea about OFF page SEO. I did the job 100% perfectly but She don’t try to understand. At last I cancel the order.

1 Like

These things happen. I would suggest to forget about it…I had similar experience in the past and these kind of customers aren’t avoidable.

1 Like

It happens with many sellers.Be careful next time to take order.

1 Like

Yes bro the same situation happened with me.

1 Like

:kissing_closed_eyes: :kissing_closed_eyes: :kissing_closed_eyes: :kissing_closed_eyes: :kissing_closed_eyes:

1 Like

I’m really sorry to hear that. Sometimes there’s no way around a cancellation, and it’s always frustrating when it happens. Hopefully it’s a long time before it happens again!

1 Like

I am familiar with this situation. You need to forget this incident and move on. It is impossible to satisfy every single buyer.

1 Like

It’s difficult when you 100% know you are right. I hope you feel better now? :slight_smile: Sometimes we just have to let the negative go over our heads.

I’m browsing because of a difficult customer who knuckled me down on price, they wanted a lot of information in a 400-word gig and then wants fast delivery. I complied as a favor and guess what they are not happy, insult my English capabilities when English is not their first language! They clearly have no idea how to behave, yet I’ve discovered they are also a seller, so I guess it was outsourced work. They should know better. At least your client genuinely didn’t know and you just cannot educate someone who doesn’t want to learn.

1 Like

Thanks for your suggestion.

Really too difficult.