Fell in the Depreciation

developercareer

Hi, I hope that everyone doing very well on this world biggest marketplace Fiverr,
I was also very happy the last few days but last night my buyer give me a 2.7 for that reason I am very disappointed and fell very abnormal, no buyer request available for me no new order last couple of the days and also my one gig denied from the marketplace this gig will be provided digital marketing related services, can anybody help me to maintain this situation and so that I can collect new and some more order from Fiverr.

Thank You To Everyone

I strongly suggest you delete your ‘video marketing’ gig as it is against Fiverr’s Community Standards to promise a certain number of followers and to offer fake engagement. It is also very dishonest.

From the Community Standards:

“In certain instances, sellers may be tempted to promise outcomes of their service which is not in their control. For example, guaranteeing to restore your Amazon account or promising an exact amount of viewers for a Youtube video by its digital promotion. Please refrain from promising outcomes that are not in your control because it misleads buyers.”

"Do not post, offer or ask for:

Followers, subscribers, fans or views on social media platforms.

Fake engagement on any platform."

Read the Community Standard here:
https://www.fiverr.com/community/standards

Also, your buyer mentions a Zoom call in their review. Communication outside of Fiverr is a violation of ToS and can lead to a warning unless you have gotten permission from Customer Support.

From the Terms of Service:

“To protect our users’ privacy, user identities are kept anonymous. Requesting or providing Email addresses, ■■■■■/IM usernames, telephone numbers or any other personal contact details to communicate outside of Fiverr in order to circumvent or abuse the Fiverr messaging system or Fiverr platform is not permitted.”

Read the Terms of Service here:
https://www.fiverr.com/terms_of_service

Follow the rules, perform effective marketing, and do better work.

I strongly suggest you delete your ‘video marketing’ gig as it is against Fiverr’s Community Standards to promise a certain number of followers and to offer fake engagement. It is also very dishonest.

“In certain instances, sellers may be tempted to promise outcomes of their service which is not in their control. For example, guaranteeing to restore your Amazon account or promising an exact amount of viewers for a Youtube video by its digital promotion. Please refrain from promising outcomes that are not in your control because it misleads buyers.”

Also, your buyer mentions a Zoom call in their review. Communication outside of Fiverr is a violation of ToS and can lead to a warning unless you have gotten permission from Customer Support.

“To protect our users’ privacy, user identities are kept anonymous. Requesting or providing Email addresses, ■■■■■/IM usernames, telephone numbers or any other personal contact details to communicate outside of Fiverr in order to circumvent or abuse the Fiverr messaging system or Fiverr platform is not permitted.”

@vibronx thank You for your advic, i will do it

@vibronx thank You for your advic, i will do it

thank You for your advic, i will do it

You still didn’t delete your video marketing gig even though you said you would do so 8 hours ago.

I will again strongly suggest that you delete it immediately. You are only making it more likely that someone is going to report it, and then you will have earned yourself a warning.

Zoom call

I’m WordPress developer, I know many buyer don’t know how to operate their site. If they ask us to show them in video conference then what should we do? Even I saw some buyer also want to see how we are working. So in those case what should we do?

Zoom call

I’m WordPress developer, I know many buyer don’t know how to operate their site. If they ask us to show them in video conference then what should we do? Even I saw some buyer also want to see how we are working. So in those case what should we do?

Record a video that shows them how to navigate the site and then send it through the order page or the inbox.

Zoom call

some buyer also want to see how we are working

I saw in buyer request some buyer post 2hours or 3hours kinda job. They want someone who will be connected with them via video call while working.

So, in that case, should we ignore them?

some buyer also want to see how we are working

I saw in buyer request some buyer post 2hours or 3hours kinda job. They want someone who will be connected with them via video call while working.

So, in that case, should we ignore them?

They want someone who will be connected with them via video call while working.

You should not accept a video call from a buyer unless you have gotten permission from Customer Support to offer video calls. It should also be clearly stated in your gig description and your order requirements that a call is necessary to complete the order.

Buyers can break ToS too. You should not automatically assume that everything a buyer does is in your best interest.

They want someone who will be connected with them via video call while working.

You should not accept a video call from a buyer unless you have gotten permission from Customer Support to offer video calls. It should also be clearly stated in your gig description and your order requirements that a call is necessary to complete the order.

Buyers can break ToS too. You should not automatically assume that everything a buyer does is in your best interest.

Ok, Thank You. I was just confused about that.

Archived