Fellow Seller Copied and Pasted my Gig Description

I saw that another seller in my Proofreading & Editing gig category literally copied and pasted my unique gig description into their own. Word for word, it’s practically the same. I’m assuming this isn’t against any of Fiverr’s rules or policies, but it totally bugs me! Come on, be original. Don’t steal someone else’s writing!

Maybe I shouldn’t let this get to me, and maybe it’s really not that big of a deal. But it does get to me. What do you think about this? Am I just being overly sensitive and silly?

That happened to me numerous times. A few even stole my images, that’s why I watermark them now. Its copyright infringement. Submit a ticket with your link and his link and tell them he copied & pasted your content. They’ll take care of it. :slight_smile:

You can’t do anything about it so just move on and let it slide.

Report it. The TOS says we have to play fair and that is not fair.

That happened to me numerous times. A few even stole my images, that’s why I watermark them now. Its copyright infringement. Submit a ticket with your link and his link and tell them he copied & pasted your content. They’ll take care of it. :slight_smile:

You can’t do anything about it so just move on and let it slide.

Report it. The TOS says we have to play fair and that is not fair.