Fellow Voice Actors Talk!

fsupanda

To my fellow voice actors, I want to create a discussion for us here on Fiverr and please feel free to link to your gig and share your best stories with us! Whether it’s a client story, how you started, how you found your voice, what your preferred equipment is and even tricks and tips of voice acting. Anything you want to bring to the table.

You can check out my voice over gig here. http://fiverr.com/fsupanda/record-a-mature-male-voice-over-for-any-project-to-use-as-you-wish

My story, I started voice acting over 7 years ago and I’ve been involved in many machinima videos and Newgrounds videos. I’ve helped a machinima group called CpmStudios (Just look up that name on youtube) and you can see a ton of my projects in my Fiverr video. I have fun and I just love providing my voice, it allows me to express myself in a way I couldn’t have imagined. It’s pure freedom to just sit back, record and listen to different variations of a project. I also compose music tracks which I might start offering here on Fiverr 🙂

Lets hear your story! As a voice actor I would love to meet other voice actors who share the same passion as I do. Let the voices begin!

I have been broadcasting since I was 16 years old (I’m 34 now). I currently work in one of the largest cities in the United States, where they pay me to broadcast full time. Fiverr is, hands down, one of the best websites out there if you are a talented, fast, voiceover artist. The suppliment to my income is incredible.

That’s very amazing Kiff! Are you broadcasting via radio? If so where can I tune in? 🙂 I created my gig about 2 weeks ago, got at least 3 orders a day since then, slowed down a bit because I had to leave my state due to an emergency and since then I get 1-2 gigs a week. Still, I made people happy, getting great reviews and returning customers. I love Fiverr, I always love connecting with buyers and answering their questions and handling their needs.

Archived