File not deliver after loading successfully

When this happens all you have to do is to wait a bit. You can’t send or see messages either, but they are sent, so are the deliveries.

Usually when stuff like this happens it will work back again in 20-30 minutes. I would say keep the browser page open and refresh in an hour, if you can’t see the delivery message then, it most likely means Fiverr has some sort of maintenance.

When this happens all you have to do is to wait a bit. You can’t send or see messages either, but they are sent, so are the deliveries.

Usually when stuff like this happens it will work back again in 20-30 minutes. I would say keep the browser page open and refresh in an hour, if you can’t see the delivery message then, it most likely means Fiverr has some sort of maintenance.

Ok. Thank you so much i truly appreciate this

Still i can see white screen. Hope fiverr support team fixing the issue

Capture.thumb.JPG.36017910b6473fdda47d3b2def6ab47f.JPG

I have delivered (with final design attachments) the completed banner design to my client. My client said that he got a notification that the order is ready and unable to view the files.

I have immediately uploaded the files to dropbox and shared the links on order page and inbox. but still not showing. I have reported to CS as a bug issue. Lets see how long will it take to be normal.

I have delivered (with final design attachments) the completed banner design to my client. My client said that he got a notification that the order is ready and unable to view the files.

I have immediately uploaded the files to dropbox and shared the links on order page and inbox. but still not showing. I have reported to CS as a bug issue. Lets see how long will it take to be normal.

Mine is normal now… Thanks everyone

Archived