Fiverr Forum

File Too Large warning when file is way under 150MB. [RESOLVED]

This is happening way too often. I work with video so I often have files that are large but well under 150mb. Lately, “the fiverr upload service” won let me upload them. What gives? I have to lower them to under 50mb so it shows in my preview and then upload the real one to dropbox.

I don’t check the forum that often so I might not answer if you leave a message. I just thought that fiver tech should look into that.

Thanks

Sheriff’s Note: Answer provided by mark74. Topic moved to FAQ and closed.

Answer: “150MB is the maximum you can attach to an order (the sum of all the files sizes), but single file can’t go beyond 100MB. That’s the reason you can’t attach a 105.28MB file.

If you really need to deliver larger files, use some of sharing sites/clouds (eg Dropbox, Copy, etc…)”

You should reach out to Customer Support directly.

This topic has been answered loads of times and a quick search could have solved your doubt.

150MB is the maximum you can attach to an order (the sum of all the files sizes), but single file can’t go beyond 100MB. That’s the reason you can’t attach a 105.28MB file.

If you really need to deliver larger files, use some of sharing sites/clouds (eg Dropbox, Copy, etc…)

Reply to @jared831: it’s not a bug, so please don’t flood Customer Support with such things; forum has a search feature intended to explain most of the doubts users can have…