File under review takes FOREVER!

jones1247

I upload new audio samples for voice-over gig and I haven’t heard any news my samples are being reviewed and proved. Even I contacted the customer service, it’s still under review. It’s been 5 days (Over 24 hrs) and I message them again and again…

What’s wrong with the Fiverr reviewing team. I’m getting no patience now! Does anyone have the same problem? 😡

I upload new audio samples for voice-over gig and I haven’t heard any news my samples are being reviewed and proved. Even I contacted the customer service, it’s still under review. It’s been 5 days (Over 24 hrs) and I message them again and again…

What’s wrong with the Fiverr reviewing team. I’m getting no patience now! Does anyone have the same problem? 😡

I understand your frustration. But if you:

message them again and again…

They do not like it and that may be why you are not hearing back from them.

Didn’t they respond when you contact them the first time?

I understand your frustration because it’s really bad. I realized that these days, if there is an adjustment that I make on my gigs, I have to contact fiverr to get them to review it. Every single time. They usually get it done the same time though when I contact them. The last time, it took over a week and it was not approved. It’s at that time when I contacted customer care, they said they would send it to the team for review. It usually is fixed the same day I email them.

I haven’t messaged customer service yet but it has been 7 days. They really are slow with authorizing audio. I figured they had more important things to do. It really is frustrating. I hope your issues gets resolved soon.

Archived