Filter buyer requests by budget

dingenski

I would really love to see preference settings for buyer requests - especially by budget. For example I would never do any voice over work for $5 and I’m permanently deleting requests where they search for female voices or other languages than German and English - so a more fine-grained filter would really be helpful to see only those requests that really interest me.

Thanks a lot
Marco

• 2 months later...

Just an example:

“A video of fire/flames burning a picture of something, but I want to be able to insert any picture of a person or thing for it to appear to be burning, and I want it in an editable format in Movie Maker. I want this firey video so I edit it to put in any picture I want. Thank you”
Budget: $15

So, basically this person wants someone to create an After Effects/Motion/Equivalent Software template for $15 that can be edited… in Windows Movie Maker. How clueless must you be? And the requests are filled with this type of garbage.

Just an example:

“A video of fire/flames burning a picture of something, but I want to be able to insert any picture of a person or thing for it to appear to be burning, and I want it in an editable format in Movie Maker. I want this firey video so I edit it to put in any picture I want. Thank you”

Budget: $15

So, basically this person wants someone to create an After Effects/Motion/Equivalent Software template for $15 that can be edited… in Windows Movie Maker. How clueless must you be? And the requests are filled with this type of garbage.

I wish there were standards. It’s appalling. And you see how many people make offers!

I don’t think the solution is a budget filter, though. Those buyers would get majorly spammed and get loads of bad pitches.

Applying filters to the request is actually a nice idea but there are some buyers who do not put there budgets and there are some buyers who don’t even select the exact category based on there requirements. So i think the filters based on the gig is working fine.

Archived