Finally 1000+ Reviews - The Journey Continues

markusvoice

After 3+ years and almost 1400 completed orders (sales), I FINALLY got my 1000th positive review.
I’ve said before that I’m not big on reviews and I never asking for them one way or another, but I will admit it feels good to finally get over the 1K hump. This has been my best year (2017) on Fiverr and a couple of other platforms on which I work. I’m not sure what 2018 has in store, but I AM grateful for the opportunity Fiverr has provided me over the last 3 years.
With the help of some of the work I’ve done on Fiverr I was able to create and build my off-fiverr portfolios for both voiceover and video creation projects. And those projects have help me, since the beginning of 2016 work for myself and make a pretty good living.
My story…my advice, for what its worth, to Fiverr sellers just starting out, or that are at an impasse or those transitioning on to other endeavors is to persevere. Everything that exists, in any form in which it exists, will always give way to time + pressure.
I’ve had non-Fiverr voiceover talents tell me that “you’re not a professional if you work on Fiverr”, “you’re making it hard for REAL voiceover artist to be taken seriously” or other creatives ask how I can sell a video on Fiverr for $125 and sell another one on my business sites for $500…
I’ve had to opportunity to work with major banks, real estate companies, car dealerships, multi-million dollar companies, in part because of the work I’ve done on Fiverr.
I’ve had the pleasure of collaborating with some SUPER talented sellers here, and that inspires me to be better too.
It’s not where you start or how much you make today…it comes down to the quality of your work, the value YOU assign to it and whether or not you ‘hope’ to succeed or you actually plan for that success.
A little over 3 years ago I was written off for dead: No house, no car, wife left me (ok…that’s not actually a bad thing 🙂 ) but she took EVERYTHING, former career over, $75 in my bank account. All I had was a macbook pro, my voiceover equipment and a crapload of software. Now I operate from 2 rooms in my house (1 as a voiceover studio and the other as my video editing/creating studio).
It’s not Fiverr’s fault if you are not where you want to be. We all have growing pains and many of us on Fiverr have been though those WITH Fiverr also. As the platform evolves, so must we.
Keep your heads up. 2018 isn’t the end…it’s just a new beginning. Fiverr on! 👍

After 3+ years and almost 1400 completed orders (sales), I FINALLY got my 1000th positive review.

I’ve said before that I’m not big on reviews and I never asking for them one way or another, but I will admit it feels good to finally get over the 1K hump. This has been my best year (2017) on Fiverr and a couple of other platforms on which I work. I’m not sure what 2018 has in store, but I AM grateful for the opportunity Fiverr has provided me over the last 3 years.

With the help of some of the work I’ve done on Fiverr I was able to create and build my off-fiverr portfolios for both voiceover and video creation projects. And those projects have help me, since the beginning of 2016 work for myself and make a pretty good living.

My story…my advice, for what its worth, to Fiverr sellers just starting out, or that are at an impasse or those transitioning on to other endeavors is to persevere. Everything that exists, in any form in which it exists, will always give way to time + pressure.

I’ve had non-Fiverr voiceover talents tell me that “you’re not a professional if you work on Fiverr”, “you’re making it hard for REAL voiceover artist to be taken seriously” or other creatives ask how I can sell a video on Fiverr for $125 and sell another one on my business sites for $500…

I’ve had to opportunity to work with major banks, real estate companies, car dealerships, multi-million dollar companies, in part because of the work I’ve done on Fiverr.

I’ve had the pleasure of collaborating with some SUPER talented sellers here, and that inspires me to be better too.

It’s not where you start or how much you make today…it comes down to the quality of your work, the value YOU assign to it and whether or not you ‘hope’ to succeed or you actually plan for that success.

A little over 3 years ago I was written off for dead: No house, no car, wife left me (ok…that’s not actually a bad thing 🙂 ) but she took EVERYTHING, former career over, $75 in my bank account. All I had was a macbook pro, my voiceover equipment and a crapload of software. Now I operate from 2 rooms in my house (1 as a voiceover studio and the other as my video editing/creating studio).

It’s not Fiverr’s fault if you are not where you want to be. We all have growing pains and many of us on Fiverr have been though those WITH Fiverr also. As the platform evolves, so must we.

Keep your heads up. 2018 isn’t the end…it’s just a new beginning. Fiverr on! 👍

it comes down to the quality of your work, the value YOU assign to it and whether or not you ‘hope’ to succeed or you actually plan for that success.

This needs to on a gold plate…or a gold banner I guess and be placed at the top of the Fiverr website!

Congratulations to you, and looking forward to your " 2000 review" post in the near future!

it comes down to the quality of your work, the value YOU assign to it and whether or not you ‘hope’ to succeed or you actually plan for that success.

This needs to on a gold plate…or a gold banner I guess and be placed at the top of the Fiverr website!

Congratulations to you, and looking forward to your " 2000 review" post in the near future!

HAHAHAHAH…2000 reviews…I don’t know about that anytime soon, but thank you for the congrats.

I am enjoyed so much your sharing Fiverr journey. Yes, maximum entrepreneur/ Seller journey 1st time is not smooth. I love Fiverr its give me many things. I want to stay here long for help people with my Quality service as always. Good luck #markusvoice 🙂

Archived