Finally! - A 100% Satisfying Gig Delivered By My Seller

Guest multisync3

Guest multisync3

After 9 gigs, I got finally the very first one delivered from a truly outstanding seller. Can I promote the gig / seller here? I am 100% satisfied and the seller even delivered a day earlier. Wonders happen…

Guest multisync3

No, based on your interactions with a certain seller on this forum.

Nope, never discussed this seller here…

But is it allowed to name the seller and gig here?

I’ve seen positive mentions okayed. It was a while ago though.

What’s the point? There are lots of good sellers on fiverr.

Let’s not start mentioning good sellers or things will rapidly go downhill. Soon everyone will have to start doing it. If anyone wants to know they can find out in a private message.

That’s one for the mod team to answer. I still think that “SELLER X WAS AN ARSEHOLE!” complaints will be more common. Along with “I PAID AND NOTHING HAPPENED BUT A LOADING SCREEN!”

Seriously, that loading screen complaint is coming up a lot lately. Have you had payment processing issues at all @multi?

Guest multisync3

Ok, will not mention but can tell that this seller is my role model on “Do it right at the first time”. We had some communication ahead and all was discussed, solved and fixed. Awesome. Any time I would order again!

Ok, will not mention but can tell that this seller is my role model on “Do it right at the first time”. We had some communication ahead and all was discussed, solved and fixed. Awesome. Any time I would order again!

For every bad one there are probably a dozen great ones.

Multisync you can say what kind of a gig it was. I have yet to hear of a great website designer.

Guest multisync3

For every bad one there are probably a dozen great ones.

Multisync you can say what kind of a gig it was. I have yet to hear of a great website designer.

That’s awesome and suits my understanding of a great & successful collaboration, but of course, I understand not everyone can act like this - for whatever reason. These seller will always be TOP in the “Freelance Kindergarden”, haha…

Guest multisync3

I agree! I’m really happy to hear you found someone excellent to do it for you.

I was just looking at your profile. Pretty awesome niche gigs you have there. Not my thing but no doubt you are successful in what you doing.

For an objective outsider it is rather shocking that it’s not the norm that gigs are 100% satisfying executed and that there is the need for a post about it when it happens, as this underlines how rare such an event is.

It’s just rare to hear about it on the forum. It’s the norm believe it or not on the site. Just look around at all the great sellers who work at this every day making buyers happy. It is probably about 75% happy buyers at least.

It’s just rare to hear about it on the forum. It’s the norm believe it or not on the site. Just look around at all the great sellers who work at this every day making buyers happy. It is probably about 75% happy buyers at least.

I have happy buyers, but I wouldn’t want any of them to mention me because of it on the forum. I would find it awkward and would rather fear that it attracts a certain kind of buyers I don’t want.

Most buyers are happy, they just don’t come to these forums. It is only when someone is unhappy that they would want to talk about it. So if I buy a product online at an ecommerce store and the product is delivered, I don’t even leave a review. At best, I say something like, “Thanks, 5 stars”. If only there is something wrong with the delivery that I say something and maybe leave a bad review.

Most buyers are happy, they just don’t come to these forums. It is only when someone is unhappy that they would want to talk about it. So if I buy a product online at an ecommerce store and the product is delivered, I don’t even leave a review. At best, I say something like, “Thanks, 5 stars”. If only there is something wrong with the delivery that I say something and maybe leave a bad review.

Alas, this is usually how it’s done.

I have a vendor for my studio material and he has some incentives for those who leave product reviews. I usually leave a review for the products I buy. I tend to be very detailed and specific about them.

I have a vendor for my studio material and he has some incentives for those who leave product reviews. I usually leave a review for the products I buy. I tend to be very detailed and specific about them.

You are one of the few people who do that then. Majority don’t care/don’t have the time.

But buyers are more willing to review a seller on Fiverr as this is a human medium, there are actual people involved…unlike say buying a smartphone from Amazon or Flipkart or Snapdeal (Indian versions of Amazon)

Archived