Fiverr Forum

Finally achieved level 1 seller

It’s been 31 days since I started selling gigs on fiverr. I’m glad to tell that I’ve achieved being a level 1 Seller. For my first month, I made an approximate of around $220.(Not much) but where I live, as a student, earning $220 a month is a great achievement. I sincerely thank fiverr and the community for guiding me :slight_smile: My request for the new sellers out there, keep using your Custom Offers every day.

All my orders started through the Buyers Request section. Keep the app download on your phones and reply to your customer AS SOON AS YOU CAN! Don’t be afraid to decline really cheap offers if It’s not worth it. I finally understood it within the past month of experience as a seller.

11 Likes

2 Likes

I am just one sale away from getting level one. All but one of my sales have been through buyer requests.

3 Likes

Thanks a lot! :smiley: Level 2 now it is!

Thanks & good luck :slight_smile: Yeah the Buyers Request section is really useful!

1 Like

Congratulations!! I got my level one seller through buyer requests too. It’s hard as a new seller to get one through your gig. Keep up the great work!

1 Like

Thanks mate! :smiley: I wish you the best as well!

1 Like

Congratulations kanishka bhai!!!
I am also trying my best, I have made my account 2 years ago but I am serious about selling for last 7 days. 2 orders but not from buyers request. Can you offer some advice???

1 Like

Good luck @vickiespencer I’ll be waiting for your post on forum announcing you’re level 1 seller. :smiley:

@kanishka_w Thank you for informing me, I didn’t notice it at all :smile:

Oops! You accidentally replied to mine

2 Likes

Thanks a lot! :smiley:

Yeah, I’ve been online on fiverr constantly so I can keep sending good custom offers at the right time. I reply to the buyer right away within an hour max. Even when I’m asleep I usually keep notifications turned on for fiverr and I let them know I’ll be ready to accept the order once it’s morning. Usually I accept it then and there if it’s a very simple project.

1 Like

Thank you bhai, will try!!

1 Like

Good luck! I hope it helps you out.

1 Like

Congrats wishing you good luck for future :slight_smile:

1 Like

Congratulations. Keep doing what works. Best wishes for your continued success! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

well done…!!!

2 Likes

Brodaaa, Congratz man. Love it see more Sri Lankans in here,
Cheers buddy. Rock it. :sunglasses:

1 Like

@watan_yar @lloydsolutions @fahimashampa Thanks a lot! :smiley: @graphicz0716 Hahaha thanks bro :smile:

1 Like

Great first month!! Keep it up, and 50 orders or more by the 60-day mark will upgrade your account’s status to Level 2!! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Congrats and i wish you will achieved level 2 ASAP.:slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face: