Finally achieved level 1 seller

kanishka_w

It’s been 31 days since I started selling gigs on fiverr. I’m glad to tell that I’ve achieved being a level 1 Seller. For my first month, I made an approximate of around $220.(Not much) but where I live, as a student, earning $220 a month is a great achievement. I sincerely thank fiverr and the community for guiding me 🙂 My request for the new sellers out there, keep using your Custom Offers every day.

All my orders started through the Buyers Request section. Keep the app download on your phones and reply to your customer AS SOON AS YOU CAN! Don’t be afraid to decline really cheap offers if It’s not worth it. I finally understood it within the past month of experience as a seller.

Congratulations kanishka bhai!!!

I am also trying my best, I have made my account 2 years ago but I am serious about selling for last 7 days. 2 orders but not from buyers request. Can you offer some advice???

Thanks a lot! 😃

Yeah, I’ve been online on fiverr constantly so I can keep sending good custom offers at the right time. I reply to the buyer right away within an hour max. Even when I’m asleep I usually keep notifications turned on for fiverr and I let them know I’ll be ready to accept the order once it’s morning. Usually I accept it then and there if it’s a very simple project.

Thanks a lot! 😃

Yeah, I’ve been online on fiverr constantly so I can keep sending good custom offers at the right time. I reply to the buyer right away within an hour max. Even when I’m asleep I usually keep notifications turned on for fiverr and I let them know I’ll be ready to accept the order once it’s morning. Usually I accept it then and there if it’s a very simple project.

Thank you bhai, will try!!

It’s been 31 days since I started selling gigs on fiverr. I’m glad to tell that I’ve achieved being a level 1 Seller. For my first month, I made an approximate of around $220.(Not much) but where I live, as a student, earning $220 a month is a great achievement. I sincerely thank fiverr and the community for guiding me 🙂 My request for the new sellers out there, keep using your Custom Offers every day.

All my orders started through the Buyers Request section. Keep the app download on your phones and reply to your customer AS SOON AS YOU CAN! Don’t be afraid to decline really cheap offers if It’s not worth it. I finally understood it within the past month of experience as a seller.

I’m glad to tell that I’ve achieved being a level 1 Seller

well done…!!!

How do i earn level one seller…?can you suggest anything…?

Thank you

kanishka_w http://forum.fiverr.com/u/kanishka_w

Hey.

1. Keep utilizing the Buyers Requests section. Try to use up all your 10 offers for offers which suits you.
  2. Create more gigs of different types. (E.g. - Background Removal gig, App icon gig, banner ad gig. etc…). The more categories you’re involved in, the wider amounts of orders you can reply to.
  3. Try to create a good relationship with your client. 4 of my orders are from 2 people. Both of them are planning on ordering more from me as well 🙂 (Again, I found both buyers from the Buyers Request section.)
  4. Download the Fiverr app on your mobile device so you can reply to a client asap. It’s a great idea to do so since you won’t miss out on any of your clients.
  5. I keep a few samples uploaded on to my Google Drive. When I’m not in front of the computer, I use my mobile to send a shareable link of a specific sample to the client. Easy! 🙂

That’s all I can help you with.

Good luck!

Hey.

1. Keep utilizing the Buyers Requests section. Try to use up all your 10 offers for offers which suits you.
  2. Create more gigs of different types. (E.g. - Background Removal gig, App icon gig, banner ad gig. etc…). The more categories you’re involved in, the wider amounts of orders you can reply to.
  3. Try to create a good relationship with your client. 4 of my orders are from 2 people. Both of them are planning on ordering more from me as well 🙂 (Again, I found both buyers from the Buyers Request section.)
  4. Download the Fiverr app on your mobile device so you can reply to a client asap. It’s a great idea to do so since you won’t miss out on any of your clients.
  5. I keep a few samples uploaded on to my Google Drive. When I’m not in front of the computer, I use my mobile to send a shareable link of a specific sample to the client. Easy! 🙂

That’s all I can help you with.

Good luck!

Thank you so much for you valuable suggestion…

I will try to follow those instructions…

Again “”“Thank you”""

• 3 years later...

Only one thing I wanna ask how’s your experience on level 1?? Do you have enough orders on level 1 because as I’m on level 1 my impressions gone down drastically and currently I don’t have any orders…I’m really depressed?? & I don’t know what to do from now on?? What would you suggest?

Archived