Finally Completed more than 50 orders and got level 2

I am feeling so glad that Finally I have completed more than 50 orders and got level 2, thank you fiverr and all the beautiful people especially on this page to guide me, without you guys it was not possible. God bless everyone and wish all of you a great success. Thanks!

Congratulations.

How many orders did you / mutually cancel during this period (1st to 50th order).?

Thank you so much and wish you good luck and regarding cancellation “Not a single one but yes one order was cancelled by fiverr itself because they had an issue with a buyer.”

@alim360. That’s Huge!. I have only completed two orders and I know the effort I had to put into it so as to get a 5 star rating. I really hope to take after you …

Thank you! Seriously it is all about passion in the end. If you are passionate about your work so you will deliver top quality and can make your place in this competitive market.

waoo brother Best ov luck and May Allah pak give you more success … Ameen and please also give me some tips how to get my first order ever how can i do better my gigs.

@zuwaanali Thank you so much! Allah bless you too.

The best point to make more sales is picking a right word for your seo like tag words and writing description professionally so people can attract. Thanks

Do share your gig on social media like fb twitter etc it will boost your ranking.

Archived