Finally Got My 100th Order Completed As Not Rated!

ssj1236

Been over a year and finally, my 100th order got completed without being rated.
I’d like to thanks all my buyers that said they loved my work and order again but couldn’t spend like a minute to leave a review.
Let’s celebrate this occasion, tell me how many unrated orders have you piled up?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

About 4,000 not rated, and 6,000 rated. I found out from others as well that the overall statistic is about 60% orders getting rated, with 40% remaining unrated.

However, you can take CS’ advice and contact your sellers after a while to give feedback on their order if they liked your work (and make sure to put a link to their order page so that they know where to go, in the form of https://www.fiverr.com/users/username/orders/FXXXXXXXXXX ). That worked for me, and I started getting more ratings that could have easily go by unrated.

About 4,000 not rated, and 6,000 rated. I found out from others as well that the overall statistic is about 60% orders getting rated, with 40% remaining unrated.

However, you can take CS’ advice and contact your sellers after a while to give feedback on their order if they liked your work (and make sure to put a link to their order page so that they know where to go, in the form of https://www.fiverr.com/users/username/orders/FXXXXXXXXXX ). That worked for me, and I started getting more ratings that could have easily go by unrated.

Damn mate, them a lotta orders O_O I get an unrated order completion for every 4 reviews.

@torrelles drag your mouse to the positive rating percentage.

Nice, I’m impressed. Seriously, how hard is it to leave a review? Can we get a buyers opinion on this?

Nice, I’m impressed. Seriously, how hard is it to leave a review? Can we get a buyers opinion on this?

It’s quite easy actually. I think it takes about two clicks or so and it’s on the page where you receive the delivery. You even get a big bold prompt at the top that says “PLEASE REVIEW”.

As for my unrated completed orders, they are 3 out of 38 so far, which is approx. 8%.

Edit: Actually, as I think of it again, there is probably more clicks involved as you have to rate 3 aspects of the seller’s service AND go through the private feedback page, which is optional but it certainly seems like a hassle and may put off clients. I have only ordered once so far as a buyer so I’m not sure. Maybe someone can post a screenshot of the page?

Seriously, can we get a buyers opinion here? Someone needs to answer for all the unrated orders,

One of my regular buyers told me it’s hard, because they see the deliverable files, they download them, they go looking over the files and completely forget about me or leaving feedback.

So yeah, it’s hard when they see their files they’ve eagerly waited for ready to be downloaded, and they can probably be even thought of as big children who get a toy and forget about the entire world and just want to start playing with that toy - or something like that.

It’s quite easy actually. I think it takes about two clicks or so and it’s on the page where you receive the delivery. You even get a big bold prompt at the top that says “PLEASE REVIEW”.

As for my unrated completed orders, they are 3 out of 38 so far, which is approx. 8%.

Edit: Actually, as I think of it again, there is probably more clicks involved as you have to rate 3 aspects of the seller’s service AND go through the private feedback page, which is optional but it certainly seems like a hassle and may put off clients. I have only ordered once so far as a buyer so I’m not sure. Maybe someone can post a screenshot of the page?

Actually, as I think of it again, there is probably more clicks involved as you have to rate 3 aspects of the seller’s service AND go through the private feedback page, which is optional but it certainly seems like a hassle and may put off clients. I have only ordered once so far as a buyer so I’m not sure. Maybe someone can post a screenshot of the page?

Actually, as I think of it again, there is probably more clicks involved as you have to rate 3 aspects of the seller’s service AND go through the private feedback page, which is optional but it certainly seems like a hassle and may put off clients. I have only ordered once so far as a buyer so I’m not sure. Maybe someone can post a screenshot of the page?

It can’t be that hard - I asked a regular buyer to leave feedback, and it took them literally 5 seconds!

I’ll ask one of my regular clients to take screenshots of the reviewing process so that I can put up a tutorial of leaving reviews on a site for them to follow. And if I don’t get reviews on my completed orders boy will I be salty. ( I kinda already am)

Seriously, can we get a buyers opinion here? Someone needs to answer for all the unrated orders,

Seriously, can we get a buyers opinion here?

Where the heck are those gosh darn buyers hiding out when you them? Sheesh. 😒

And, it would be nice if they could post screen shots of accepting orders. 😠

Well, we’re waiting!

Oh BTW, Congratulations on your 100th Order! 😀

I am learning from you guys

Well, we’re waiting!

*100th unrated order

Actual order count over 500 😃

Well, we’re waiting!

Where the heck are those gosh darn buyers hiding out when you them?

You’re a buyer… 😏

Archived