Finally got my first order but

tivewebs

Hi all,

I’ve just received my very first order couple of hours ago after submitting an offer for a buyer request. He placed the order but till now he didn’t fill the requirements, yet.

I reminded him that he should fill all requirements to be able to work on the order but no response, he was online though.

Is there anything else I should do except waiting?

You need to be patient. If he submitted his order only “a couple of hours ago”, give him to to provide the details. Why do you feel the need to rush him?

You reminded him to provide requirements… give him time to do so.

I’m patient, but it’s a strange thing because it’s simple W3C validating gig, as his request his site files are ready. just uploading the index HTML file will get me started

I’m patient, but it’s a strange thing because it’s simple W3C validating gig, as his request his site files are ready. just uploading the index HTML file will get me started

I’m patient, but it’s a strange thing because…

Then you’re just going to have to be a little MORE patient. 😉

Guest sara19841

I’m patient, but it’s a strange thing because…

Then you’re just going to have to be a little MORE patient. 😉

Somebody ordered my Gig three years ago and still hasn’t filled in the requirements. Hopefully your buyer responds sooner than mine. 😅

Guest sara19841

You not knock your buyer in this period.

I only realized it was there a few weeks ago. I messaged the buyer, and he said he’ll finally fill in the requirements, so it’s all good. 😃

just uploading the index HTML file will get me started

Can’t you then just go to the source of the index.html and save it in order to get started?

CTRL+U in Chrome.

Archived