Fiverr Forum

Finally got to Level 2 and... my sales dropped!

Hey guys,

After working hard to get there, I was finally promoted to Level 2 this month (more especifically, on August 6th). June and July were great months to me and I was so excited to improve my numbers even more as a Level 2.

Unfortunately, things didn’t go that way :frowning:

My sales started to drop, so did my gig impressions. I was averaging 250 impressions/day on my best seller gig. Now, it barely tops 80 impressions. Today, I’m completing a full week without a single order. The last time it happened was in April, when I was just starting around here.

So I’m feeling frustrated right now. I made some changes on my gigs to try to improve its rankings again. Let’s see what happens over the next couple of weeks.

Have any of you ever experienced the same thing? How did you deal with it?

Congrats on change of levels! Prices fluctuate on this platform for variety of reasons and your promotion may have little or nothing to do with it. Have you been offline for prolonged periods? Have you been delivering Orders late lately? Is your response time becoming longer? These are more of the things to check for. Be upbeat and you’d be surprised how soon sales may just pick up . . . . and you’d be just fine again.

August is a very dead month as lots of people are on holiday. I have only just started getting orders back in. Try not to worry give it a couple more weeks and we should all be back to normal.

I’m having the exact same issue. As soon as I hit level 2, impressions and gig views dropped dramatically. Getting occasional business from repeat customers, but nothing new. I figure there’s really nothing I did to cause this to happen, so I’m just waiting it out. In the meantime, I’m reaching out to other sellers for Joint Venture opportunities.