Finally I am a Top Rated Seller

mark74

I want to celebrate with Fiverr community my brand new badge, the gold one.

I dreamed of it for about 18 months and finally here it is!!

I have a huge and silly smile on my face and my day is really wonderful 😃

I want to thank all the people who supported me during my Fiverr period and all my wonderful buyers that lead me to this badge.

I still can’t believe it, but sounds true 🙂

Reply to @summergraphics: I want to quote what Customer Support told me six months ago when I asked: “We look for unique gigs, positive feedback, a high volume of orders and no warnings or TOS violations”.

Add what @kjblynx told you and you have a good recipe.

Becoming a TRS is a great honour and requires hard job, good attitude and love for the service you’re selling 🙂

Reply to @markp: indeed, a wonderful present! I won’t stop telling that my success is due to many of you that believed in me and helped me in my career! Last (I am so grateful) is @madmoo who told me to “believe” I can be a TRS and contact CS… she were right 🙂

And now I’m really happy: I thought this badge could be only a dream for me (for a lot of reasons, too long to be written here) and instead is true!!

This is the proof that if you work hard, with good attitude and honesty (sometimes) you’re rewarded!!

Guest martinhills

@mark74 congratulations.this is great.am happy for you.please i want you to help me .am new in fiverr and i need your assistance in making my dreams come true.please how can i be a successful seller

Archived