Finally i become level 2 seller in fiverr Today

thank forum (fiverr) for giving me good tips and ideas to success, i start fiverr before 4 months but my 1st order cam after a month i tried every day but no order finally i found my problems and solutions also ,so i hope these solution are helps to all special beginners. 1st need to send offer to buyer request in correct time , if your offer may be 1st one then sure you can get and order and also you need to send your offer regarding to the buyer request do not go for copy paste . you can copy paste give some space to fill reply to buyer. 2 one is use a portfolio for your gig and offers. 3.share your gig in social media and use some introduction video or description. 4, you can satisfied buyer but every time try to surprise them. 4. if you can use video for introduce your service or you can use good high quality image with clear introduction. if you are beginner do not try to do which are the gig most rated and most famous always try what you can do best for this , while you are doing this you can improve your knowledge about other popular gigs, in future will share some good tips for beginners

Thank you !!!

Chathura,
Respectively.

thank forum (fiverr) for giving me good tips and ideas to success, i start fiverr before 4 months but my 1st order cam after a month i tried every day but no order finally i found my problems and solutions also ,so i hope these solution are helps to all special beginners. 1st need to send offer to buyer request in correct time , if your offer may be 1st one then sure you can get and order and also you need to send your offer regarding to the buyer request do not go for copy paste . you can copy paste give some space to fill reply to buyer. 2 one is use a portfolio for your gig and offers. 3.share your gig in social media and use some introduction video or description. 4, you can satisfied buyer but every time try to surprise them. 4. if you can use video for introduce your service or you can use good high quality image with clear introduction. if you are beginner do not try to do which are the gig most rated and most famous always try what you can do best for this , while you are doing this you can improve your knowledge about other popular gigs, in future will share some good tips for beginners

Thank you !!!

Chathura,

Respectively.

Thanq so much all your wishes <3 all the best for you also 🙂

Archived